Facebook.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well fcuk my giddy aunt.

I've just spent the past hour on facebook and found about 40 old mates who I thought had gone forever when I lost touch.

I know it gets a bad rap, but Christ - if there's anyone you miss, then it's well worth a look.

L

lumpy2

Well fcuk my giddy aunt.

I've just spent the past hour on facebook and found about 40 old mates who I thought had gone forever when I lost touch.

I know it gets a bad rap, but Christ - if there's anyone you miss, then it's well worth a look.

Same here DL, I got back in touch with mates who I though I'd never see again, so FB has been good for me.

Well fcuk my giddy aunt.

Double edge sword. You didn't keep touch with a lot of them folks for a reason. I give it 3 months before almost half of them have driven you batty and get binned from your friends list.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Double edge sword. You didn't keep touch with a lot of them folks for a reason. I give it 3 months before almost half of them have driven you batty and get binned from your friends list.

I don't use FB much, so I doubt it. I'm not the kind of person who takes pics of their Moccha's or gets very involved - more just use it to look people up if I'm in town, really.

I like looking for lasses that I fingered 30 odd years ago to see if they have blossomed with age.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Of course, if you've been on FB for a while, it means no-one's come looking for you.

Or if they have, they don't want to speak to you...

I like looking for lasses that I fingered 30 odd years ago to see if they have blossomed with age.

I did that too, and no, they haven't :(

It's a crying shame what 20-odd years, a couple of brats and regular packets of Marlboro does to the female body

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You're right, when you see endless pictures of their kids because the idle slags have **** all else to do.
I pruned my account and made it so I'm not searchable. My advice is keep it to people who you know and a few Filipino boys who want a length.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

M***net also gets a bad rap , but there are threads on there where they encourage each other to try **** sex , so can't all be bad .

You're right, when you see endless pictures of their kids because the idle slags have **** all else to do.
I pruned my account and made it so I'm not searchable. My advice is keep it to people who you know and a few Filipino boys who want a length.

Harro, my name is Ramon Santos.

I've put a few in the virtual 'padded room' for severe online tinfoil hattery. Chemtails, drugs in food mind control programs and such crap.

It was a giggle at first but gets tedious after a while. Shame as one of the guys, an old landlord, is on a round the world trip working his way through the far East/Indochina and was posting some very nice pics of scantilly clad young maidens.

Latest Threads