Facebook

At the top of the page when i log in it says, connect with Facebook. If you connect with Facebook does that mean you lot can access my Facebook, if not what does it mean?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
At the top of the page when i log in it says, connect with Facebook. If you connect with Facebook does that mean you lot can access my Facebook, if not what does it mean?
Yes and all your friends can see your ramblings on here. You could always tweet about it.

If only. I've nearly accidentally clicked it several times
I don't think Jarrod was inferring that a moderator would move the 'Facebook' button.

However, it doesn't matter whether you click on the button or not. Merely hovering over it is sufficient to initiate a hit on the site that reveals your details to all. I've complained about this before but nothing seems to get done. Ended up having to completely delete my Facebook records.

I don't think Jarrod was inferring that a moderator would move the 'Facebook' button.

However, it doesn't matter whether you click on the button or not. Merely hovering over it is sufficient to initiate a hit on the site that reveals your details to all. I've complained about this before but nothing seems to get done. Ended up having to completely delete my Facebook records.
Oh dear. How would i know if id done this?

Hehe somebody is pulling your leg a little. Although considering this is arrse, the fact thats all thats getting 'pulled' is a blessing for public decency :p

Would have to click the connect button and then in the new window select Log in with FB. I'm just too nice to mess with the special members this early in the afternoon :drool:

Oh dear. How would i know if id done this?
Mainly because all of a sudden 'interesting' people on FB would be sending friend requests who have profile photos showing a naked person in a mankini and respirator :p

Hehe somebody is pulling your leg a little. Although considering this is arrse, the fact thats all thats getting 'pulled' is a blessing for public decency :p

Would have to click the connect button and then in the new window select Log in with FB. I'm just too nice to mess with the special members this early in the afternoon :drool:
Aww special member! why do i think this isn't a compliment

Mostly as you've noticed it goes over my head, but yes when i get it ( usually a couple of hours later) it bounces of me and i laugh. I really thought i was quite a switched on kinda girl...........
There there dear *pats*.
:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yorkshire_Warrior The Intelligence Cell 19
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 68
amazing__lobster Gaming and Software 55