Facebook tossers

Someone just posted this on my facebook:

'Two planes landed in england today, one bought back a group of overpaid, unachieving footballers, the other bought back 7 coffins, each with the union jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country, soldiers fight for our country, footballers give ninety minutes, soldiers give their lives. I know who i respect more. Copy and paste this to show your support..'

no I won't copy and paste because you have to be some kind of f@cking idiot to even put 'soldier' and 'footballer' in the same sentence let alone the same context for f@cks sake.

Am closing FB account its full of twats.

Anyways, there's no one in to rant at so thought I'd do it here.

R

randomgary

yea what is the world coming too!!! putting footballers and soldiers in the same facebook status thread lol

i wonder what the story would be if england won?

I thought it was a nice sentiment to be fair.

That's all they are though, the easiest thing in the world is to make a comment on facebook because it takes your fancy. Five minutes later it's who's shagging who.

Give me sincerity over popularism anyday.

carlbcfc said:
At least their heart is in the right place. My mrs just mentioned it. I hate those 'copy & paste' statuses.

If you agree with what carl has said please copy and paste this on another thread of your choosing!!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
10 fcuking times in one fcuking day, I got it the first time, plus 4 times by text too. fcuk it, I'm gonna send it to all on my mailing list :evil:

MalEnfant said:

'Two planes landed in england today, one bought back a group of overpaid, unachieving footballers, the other bought back 7 coffins, each with the union jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country, soldiers fight for our country, footballers give ninety minutes, soldiers give their lives. I know who i respect more. Copy and paste this to show your support..'

no I won't copy and paste because you have to be some kind of f@cking idiot to even put 'soldier' and 'footballer' in the same sentence let alone the same context for f@cks sake.

Hate to break it to you, but those twats are supposedly your mates, you can't blame Facebook for that.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
carlbcfc said:
Joker62 said:
10 fcuking times in one fcuking day, I got it the first time, plus 4 times by text too. fcuk it, I'm gonna send it to all on my mailing list :evil:
Your mates must be right mongs :D
You could be right there :lol:

crabtastic said:
MalEnfant said:

Hate to break it to you, but those twats are supposedly your mates, you can't blame Facebook for that.
you're not breaking anything to me, I know it. I merely blame FB for allowing the shitheads to track me down.

My old SSMs, OCs and one of my COs are all on there

Markintime said:
The only message I got today was from a German mate:

What's the difference between England and a Lipton's Tea Bag?

The tea bag stays in the cup longer!
My message.

I hear Oxo are making a new product. The packaging is white with a red cross and they're calling it the laughing stock

My message was - A man walks into a brothel in Amsterdam and says to the Madam.." I'm really kinky and want to be totally humiliated,how much will it cost?" Madam replies," £37.50" "WOW" man says "What do I get for that?" Madam looks up and says " a f*@kin England shirt!!"

MalEnfant said:
To be fair, you just did exactly that.

In the middle of having a cull on facebook. Sadly I don't mean that literally, I'm sorting the wheat from the chaff, aiming to be Billy One Or Two Mates. In fact, I'll probably end up whittling it down to a slack handful of real mates who I'm in touch with anyway, and then just bin facepish.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yorkshire_Warrior The Intelligence Cell 19
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 68
amazing__lobster Gaming and Software 55