Facebook tossers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MalEnfant, Jun 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone just posted this on my facebook:

'Two planes landed in england today, one bought back a group of overpaid, unachieving footballers, the other bought back 7 coffins, each with the union jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country, soldiers fight for our country, footballers give ninety minutes, soldiers give their lives. I know who i respect more. Copy and paste this to show your support..'

no I won't copy and paste because you have to be some kind of f@cking idiot to even put 'soldier' and 'footballer' in the same sentence let alone the same context for f@cks sake.

Am closing FB account its full of twats.

Anyways, there's no one in to rant at so thought I'd do it here.

2. Fuck me, how many more facebook outrage threads are there going to be?

Who cares?

Why not try dying.

3. At least their heart is in the right place. My mrs just mentioned it. I hate those 'copy & paste' statuses.

4. yea what is the world coming too!!! putting footballers and soldiers in the same facebook status thread lol

i wonder what the story would be if england won?

5. Two planes landed in ENGLAND today - bit of luck BA weren't on strike!

6. I thought it was a nice sentiment to be fair.

7. That's all they are though, the easiest thing in the world is to make a comment on facebook because it takes your fancy. Five minutes later it's who's shagging who.

Give me sincerity over popularism anyday.

8. If you agree with what carl has said please copy and paste this on another thread of your choosing!!

9. 10 fcuking times in one fcuking day, I got it the first time, plus 4 times by text too. fcuk it, I'm gonna send it to all on my mailing list :evil:

10. Social Networking & Facebook is the new way forward. It is good to post a dit & see familiy & friends either do a cascade & re-post it or tell you to feck off. Information & opinions by their very nature wants to be free.

11. Your mates must be right mongs :D

12. Hate to break it to you, but those twats are supposedly your mates, you can't blame Facebook for that.

13. You could be right there :lol:

14. you're not breaking anything to me, I know it. I merely blame FB for allowing the shitheads to track me down.

15. I love facbook it is how we network and stuff