Facebook stupidity

What a load of shite.

I did notice that, despite the title of the group, one of his 'likes' is spiderman.....

I had it as a friends status over the weekend. Had a quick search and found nothing to indicate that so many had died in a chopper crash.

What a chopper.

Oh Dear...

Bless...
♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from
Heaven. Spend the day with them just one more time, give them one more hug,
kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again. One more chance to say I LOVE YOU.
Copy and paste in remembrance of someone who is not here.... ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥

Fucking facebook, it should be used only to stalk flange!

I had his on a few 'friends' statuses this morning, goes to show that people live their lives on wankbook and believe everything they read on there. 2 second google search and it's the US crash from August last year, morons!!

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dear Dierdrie, I'm not on facebook, should I be worried?

ugly

LE
It does have its uses such as stalking flange mentioned earlier but I also use it to point out to families of Journos lying wounded in Syria that the tax payer didnt send them, their employer did so they can get them out!

Wait facebook is for more than perving at the hot women who are 'facebook friends' photos from nights out and in bikinis from there last holiday well, i never everydays a schoolday.

^ slightly OT here, but watching that prog on the beeb about HMTQ over the last few weeks, during the interviews with Capt Wales I half expected him to come put with stuff like that. He's on the verge of military mannerisms most of the time seemingly. Good egg in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

I doubt he has any permission to use the photo. It is of one of our lads who won the MC after getting smashed up as a JTAC, but continuing his duties and changed the course of the battle.

Idiot has removed all our comments, changed his profile pic and blocked us! :grin:....Yet he still has that bollocks statement about the crash up!...knob!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Idiot has removed all our comments, changed his profile pic and blocked us! :grin:....Yet he still has that bollocks statement about the crash up!...knob!
Gone now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yorkshire_Warrior The Intelligence Cell 19
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 68
amazing__lobster Gaming and Software 55