Facebook stupidity

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Feb 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a load of shite.

I did notice that, despite the title of the group, one of his 'likes' is spiderman.....
  2. I had it as a friends status over the weekend. Had a quick search and found nothing to indicate that so many had died in a chopper crash.
  3. What a chopper.
  4. Oh Dear...
  5. Good morning treacle....:thumright:
  6. Bless...
    There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from
    Heaven. Spend the day with them just one more time, give them one more hug,
    kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again. One more chance to say I LOVE YOU.
    Copy and paste in remembrance of someone who is not here.... ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥▬▬▬▬

Fucking facebook, it should be used only to stalk flange!
  7. I had his on a few 'friends' statuses this morning, goes to show that people live their lives on wankbook and believe everything they read on there. 2 second google search and it's the US crash from August last year, morons!!
  8. Facetube is not for fucking winners.
  9. Dear Dierdrie, I'm not on facebook, should I be worried?
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It does have its uses such as stalking flange mentioned earlier but I also use it to point out to families of Journos lying wounded in Syria that the tax payer didnt send them, their employer did so they can get them out!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wait facebook is for more than perving at the hot women who are 'facebook friends' photos from nights out and in bikinis from there last holiday well, i never everydays a schoolday.
  12. What a class 1 utter Grief-walt cunt.

Its not a Tropper/Arrser wind-up is it?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. You can always tell when Arrse has arrived to dish out some abuse because of the vocabulary: 'Grief whore', 'dull cunt', 'dripping quim', 'no duff'.
    • Like Like x 2