Facebook scumbags think Moat is not only a legend but a soldier!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pandaplodder, Jul 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems that over 27,000 scum on facebook seem to think that Raoul Moat is a legend, one even called him a soldier!

Normal type of comments that we have come to expect from the feckless idiots who start these groups.

R.I.P Raoul Moat!

2. Yeah what a hero. After being released from prison for battering his little girl he had the courage to ambush and gun down someone half the size of him, as well as the mother of his child, before manfully shooting an unsuspecting, unarmed policeman sat in his car. At least the scumbag had the decency to top himself and save the taxpayer some money. The twats hero worshipping Moat should have their balls stappled.
  3. Gents, Calm down and have a cup of tea, it's a piss take.
  4. To be fair he is a bit of a legend... He shot a Ginga in the face.
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

We have the picture now. Thank you for your input.
  6. what do you expect from a bunch of untermensch, with all that inbreeding they do, their world revolves around sitting on their arses drinking and waiting for there giros. any excitement in their brain dead life, even from ginger killer is something.

I'm Spartacus and so my wife
  7. Septic???? says it all really,

Pathetic but then this is facebook afterall, the intelligence of some elements of society beggars belief.
  8. Or rather, the lack thereof.

How long before ARRSErs Frickerise the Facebook group then?
  9. R.I.P Raoul Moat! ♥ seems to have been started by a Yank: Raoul Moat! - Home

Yup... comments duly added. Whether they will be published depends on the tosser who created this website....
  10. i spent an hour or so on saturday night crayoning over some posts
    its 'popular' because you have to like it to comment on it FFS
    skewed data but full of chavvy skank ho's itching for cock who haven't locked their profiles down
    dull c***s!
  11. Well according to media reports the PM has contacted Facebook to get these profiles closed down, highly unlikely to happen mind.
  12. He was wound up by a right little slapper. Probably shot himself due to muscle contraction when tazered too, should have been talked down and faced the music
  13. I've just left a supportive note.

'Get well soon, Raoul'.