FaceBook Profile

Guys

got major problem with my Mrs and really need to see whats on her FaceBook profile, but as she will not add me as a friend I can't view it.

Any ideas how I can hack into the damn thing, not sure what the hell she is hiding.

Sig_Sharky said:
Guys

got major problem with my Mrs and really need to see whats on her FaceBook profile, but as she will not add me as a friend I can't view it.

Any ideas how I can hack into the damn thing, not sure what the hell she is hiding.
Maybe she isn't hiding anything.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh she is, but I can't tell you.

The only way to do it would be to fabricate a new e mail address and then try to get her to add you. Use a name she doesn't know, but with an attractive profile.
Or, get one of us to try it. But be prepared for incoming.

Depending on how her profile is set up, if she is a member of a Network e.g. Wales, you can also join that Network and you will be able to see her full profile.

Sig_Sharky said:
not sure what the hell she is hiding.
It'll be her dildo collection. That's where most women keep em.... either there or in between their flaps.

Now why can't I get the words 'Foxtrot Oscar You Cnut' out of my mind?

chris951 said:
Depending on how her profile is set up, if she is a member of a Network e.g. Wales, you can also join that Network and you will be able to see her full profile.
Not if she has it set up as 'Friends Only' being able to view her account.

Post a link on here mate, we'll check it out and get back to you.

Wishful_Thinking said:
chris951 said:
Which is why I wrote "depending how her profile is set up."

She is a woman so .........

chris951 said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
chris951 said:
Which is why I wrote "depending how her profile is set up."
She is a woman so .........
Yes, apologies Chris, seen that bit now. :)

Why don't you just batter fukc out of her, torture her with burning cigarettes, and get her to confess to whatever shennanigans you suspect her of getting up to?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ignore th cynicys on here. It is probably nothing much at all, however, I do understand you wanting to be sure and aware. As said earlier, any of us on here would be prepared to help, but you will need a great deal of trust and anot a little optimism to allow that.
I, of course, am totally trustworthy and honourable, as anyone will tell you.

ham-shank said:
Why don't you just batter fukc out of her, torture her with burning cigarettes, and get her to confess to whatever shennanigans you suspect her of getting up to?
Don't fcuk about with a ciggy use a branding iron, obviously near white hot. IME there is not much that surpasses a white hot iron crisping the skin......except a limb clamped in a Dry Cutter vice with the blade revolving at 4500rpm.

She deserves it.... none of them arer truely innocent, she'll be guilty of something....................

I will be happpy to help i have a facebook page and will report back to u if an misgiven's are found....she make accept a friend request from a woman........xx

Is there a little tick box at the log on screen that says something along the lines of "remember me" or "sign me in automatically"?

If so, tick that, wait for her to sign in (hope she doesn't notice) and then presto. next time you log on to stalkbook her details will already be there. (if indeed there is such a box...)

Failing that, i'd go with melted sugar in boiling water poured slowly over her head... that might work...

F_G

Whatever the outcome, you've only yourself to blame Sharky.
What were you thinking, letting her have access to a computer?
The only electrical appliances a woman needs are made by Hotpoint.
Reassert your authority in your own home.
Smash the computer ............and her fingers...........the whore.

Everyone here knows, I'm the most down to earth and trustworthy member of ARRSE and possibly the only person you can trust with such sensitive data.

OFH is indeed trustworthy, however he's also a perv. Where as I have just spent days campaigning for the banning of naked pictures of filthy whores being published all over the NAAFI.

Tell me... you know it makes sense.

Otherwise... fek of ya miserable w@nker.

Think I'm getting the hang of this counseling malarky chaps eh?

Okay what i can do is accept ur misses as a friend an then email her profile page to u then u can cheak it out ur self......best i can offer....Xx

How IT literate are you?
If you're a lot more up on PCs than she is, install a key-logger (Actual Keylogger's a good one)

Let's you see everything she's been typing, including IDs PWs etc, but you do need to know how to hide it on the PC - the default options aren't quite enough to hide it from someone who has some idea what's what.

Of course, if she gets into it, it'll let her see what you've been typing as well, so remember to hide it well and clear it regularly!

Edited to remove picture of plane crash - not sure how that got there!!

Come on, we all know that women are not that inventive on the password front. You know here email address, therefore you should be able to work out her password, it isnt rocket science!!! Even better, check her email account, like most people (me included) when I open my yahoo account on my PC it automagically logs me in, therefore I would suspect she has done the same, if not guess her password.
Something along the lines of her surname backwards, kids names, or anything that is usually simple to remember, her 1st car. mother's maiden name etc etc. It won't take long to work it out!!! Good luck, and let us know the gossip :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
viceroy Waltenkommando 6
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 68
amazing__lobster Gaming and Software 55