FaceBook Profile

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sig_Sharky, Jun 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys

got major problem with my Mrs and really need to see whats on her FaceBook profile, but as she will not add me as a friend I can't view it.

Any ideas how I can hack into the damn thing, not sure what the hell she is hiding.

2. Maybe she isn't hiding anything.

3. Send her a message and if she replies then I think you can see her profile - I think. Don't beat me to death if it doesn't work.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oh she is, but I can't tell you.

The only way to do it would be to fabricate a new e mail address and then try to get her to add you. Use a name she doesn't know, but with an attractive profile.
    Or, get one of us to try it. But be prepared for incoming.

5. Depending on how her profile is set up, if she is a member of a Network e.g. Wales, you can also join that Network and you will be able to see her full profile.

6. It'll be her dildo collection. That's where most women keep em.... either there or in between their flaps.

Now why can't I get the words 'Foxtrot Oscar You Cnut' out of my mind?

7. Not if she has it set up as 'Friends Only' being able to view her account.

8. Post a link on here mate, we'll check it out and get back to you.

9. Which is why I wrote "depending how her profile is set up."

She is a woman so .........

10. Yes, apologies Chris, seen that bit now. :)

11. Why don't you just batter fukc out of her, torture her with burning cigarettes, and get her to confess to whatever shennanigans you suspect her of getting up to?

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ignore th cynicys on here. It is probably nothing much at all, however, I do understand you wanting to be sure and aware. As said earlier, any of us on here would be prepared to help, but you will need a great deal of trust and anot a little optimism to allow that.
    I, of course, am totally trustworthy and honourable, as anyone will tell you.

13. Don't fcuk about with a ciggy use a branding iron, obviously near white hot. IME there is not much that surpasses a white hot iron crisping the skin......except a limb clamped in a Dry Cutter vice with the blade revolving at 4500rpm.

She deserves it.... none of them arer truely innocent, she'll be guilty of something....................

14. I will be happpy to help i have a facebook page and will report back to u if an misgiven's are found....she make accept a friend request from a woman........xx

15. Is there a little tick box at the log on screen that says something along the lines of "remember me" or "sign me in automatically"?

If so, tick that, wait for her to sign in (hope she doesn't notice) and then presto. next time you log on to stalkbook her details will already be there. (if indeed there is such a box...)

Failing that, i'd go with melted sugar in boiling water poured slowly over her head... that might work...

F_G