Facebook page - Banter or Viscious?

Hello everyone, this is my first post in here so bare with me. The other month one of my mates on facebook sent me a link to a page on there called 'block rat ERV' a page where squaddies send in walk of shames spotted around camp and peoples drunken conquests. Awesome i thought!! and a very funny page it was, with videos of huge heffers lumbering past the guard rooms of Britain and Germany being jeered by the fire picket. Girls wearing blokes berets in their underwear, even the women were getting involved sending in picture messages they had recieved from the blokes topless in their drying rooms. I followed it for a few months and during that time it rose to over 10,000 followers however kept being removed for violating facebooks policies, however it would pop up again in another variation with the same old pictures. The point to my post is this, i found it hilarious to look at the pictures and it took me back to my youth and my time in the Army, however the amount of times the page was removed not everyone seems to feel the same. it had a lot of followers also, is offending one person too much though? Facebook seem to allow all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff from Far Right groups and Islamic fundamentalists however a bit of tit and ass seems to be well out of order. to be honest im not entirely sure how i would have felt if it had been my daughter on the page.... or my mrs for that matter :\

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Hello everyone, this is my first post in here so bare with me. The other month one of my mates on facebook sent me a link to a page on there called 'block rat ERV' a page where squaddies send in walk of shames spotted around camp and peoples drunken conquests. Awesome i thought!! and a very funny page it was, with videos of huge heffers lumbering past the guard rooms of Britain and Germany being jeered by the fire picket. Girls wearing blokes berets in their underwear, even the women were getting involved sending in picture messages they had recieved from the blokes topless in their drying rooms. I followed it for a few months and during that time it rose to over 10,000 followers however kept being removed for violating facebooks policies, however it would pop up again in another variation with the same old pictures. The point to my post is this, i found it hilarious to look at the pictures and it took me back to my youth and my time in the Army, however the amount of times the page was removed not everyone seems to feel the same. it had a lot of followers also, is offending one person too much though? Facebook seem to allow all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff from Far Right groups and Islamic fundamentalists however a bit of tit and ass seems to be well out of order. to be honest im not entirely sure how i would have felt if it had been my daughter on the page.... or my mrs for that matter :\
**** off.

NSP

LE
Is it too early to say, "Is this going the way the OP hoped...?"

B

bumgrapes

You don't have to pay for using the return key you know

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
B

bumgrapes

Would the OP be good enough to post some sample pics of the walk of shame beauties?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
@Kirkz Do you have a view on this matter of great import? :)

has anyone seen @Oooh Matron recently?
Is he dead?
He went to Scotland on holiday with his missus, to a cabin by a remote loch if I remember correctly.

As I type, he will either be squealing like a little piggy in some hairyarsed crofter's hovel, or he has been rendered down to bare bleached bones on the lochside by the midges.

So in answer to your question, he's either dead or wishing he was.

Or he may have a new account on here.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Moved to the Hole.

He went to Scotland on holiday with his missus, to a cabin by a remote loch if I remember correctly.

As I type, he will either be squealing like a little piggy in some hairyarsed crofter's hovel, or he has been rendered down to bare bleached bones on the lochside by the midges.

So in answer to your question, he's either dead or wishing he was.

Or he may have a new account on here.
I see
Dead or wishing he was dead
Ok, then :rolleyes:

How awfully engaging.

Latest Threads