Facebook - No more soulja baiting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Aug 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. fuck that shit!
    i just wish more arrsers would lock down their FB pictures better
    i've seen pics of two of the maidens that i wish i hadn't
    one needs to sort the grouting in her bathroom out and the other scrubbed up too well for a gwar lover

i'm off back to thrap over their pics though, mmm mmmm!
    find yer own links btw, the sgt's the best place to start
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Gentlemen we have a new sport! In your own time; carry on.................
  3. Ah yes, but can they send you a stream of death threats like the worshipers of the dear departed in a fiery chip shop souljas?
  4. What can the law do? Can you make a libellous statement about a dead person? Though I believe that is a civil prosecution isn't it? The only punishment I can see is to be banned from FaceTwitSpace, which may not be a bad thing.

Maybe those that set up these grief mongering sites should set their security settings so that new joiners are vetted before being allowed to join, then they only allow people they know to join.

Fuck em I say, I'll bet they're all scousers
  5. "Mr Gamble, Britain's most senior official responsible for protecting youngsters online"

So parents have completely relinquished responsibility for their spawn now?
  6. My alter-ego Facebook account was closed down by administrators after two afternoons of some vicious (but satisfying) Raoul Moat supporter baiting.

It's amazing how much access you have to random idiot's (and totty's) accounts.
    One bird (a trainee doctor no doubt) had a link to her MySpace account with some very fruity pictures of her modelling in Stockings, full webbing and not much else. :cyclops:
    There was even one on there of her in an arty pose with another girl naked in the shower all dripping (no I didn't keep copies :x ) and when I added a link on the Raoul Moat fan page to highlight to others, she wasn't impressed and suddenly revised her FB & MySpace security settings. :-D

For those interested, I found some more tame one's of her online.
    Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Nice, but are we going to bait her to death?
  8. I already did a fair amount when she frequented the Raoul Moat site.

"Dirty scutter with cracking Norks" was a particular phase I liked to use.
    Her love for me wasn't reciprocated though. :sad:
  9. Very slack and remiss of you… go stand in the corner.
  10. Hey FC, you're not a closet stalker are you?
  11. Not a stalker per se, but more a interested 3rd party to lovely ladies that allow you access to their personal accounts :-D

As for the Closet bit, hell no, I'll open about it, and I'll even let you guys see what I find!
  12. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

For top facebook stalkery I suggest you make friends with a generic group, i.e if you want to stalk posh birds with names like Chlamydia and Hermione, become friends with Polo in the park or some other posh event.

A lot of people have their privacy settings set so that friends of friends can see their pics and stuff.

Not that I would do something like that you see, I don't need to stalk anyone, I'm fending the fuckers off with a shitty stick at the moment.
  13. Speaking of electronic communication and mongs, anyone see this?

Eyewitness News: MXit rape suspect threatens suicide

15 year old sneaks out from home at bout 3 in the morning, then goes and cries rape.
    Mr Darwin, I salute you sir.

Maar dit het in Benoni gebeur, die meisie was waarskynlik sy suster. :p
  14. Fat Cav

Sir I thank you, the first time I have laughed properly in days.