Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ewan2000, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After being separated for a while I thought it best to get back into the social scene both down town and also logging onto Facebook. I have only been on a month and have been staggered at the amount of offers that came flooding in. Not for meaningful relationships but for a night of hardcore fun, in fact have another one traveling across the country to see me this weekend. Now this was all arranged in one night of meeting her on FB then chatting then chatting dirty and then arrangements put in place. Is this all wrong, doesn't feel like it :twisted:
    Just want to know if anyone else out there has found the same. Oh yes and if your wife/girlfriend is on Facebook start taking a bit more interest in her and what shes doing, I don't care was she says she's doing, trust me she's looking :p
  2. Of course it doesn't feel wrong esspecialy if you get to empty your sacks! Then it just has to be right!
    Also if you get any offers for the south east of Scotland and your not intrested in them you could throw them my way, "beggers cant be choosers" (this is no referance to the current thread about sucking off tramps)
  3. It certainly saves time and Birds on "date Line" want a real relationship...FFS get your rocks off
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

'Tis true indeed. I got found by the girl who was far and away the fittest, trimmest, filthiest girl in my year at high school who is now a single mum AND bored housewife. She's still fit, trim and filthy, and is now in the habit of sending me naughty text messages and arranging to "meet up".

Facebook, I salute you.
  5. i got one doris that wants me to come to birmingham to give her a rogering on my weekend off

happy days
    its like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes
  6. We need to see pics though, to see if youre nailing munters.
  7. Which groups have YOU joined?! 8O

I've never had any "offers," come my way, flooding or otherwise...

This is something i need to address methinks!!!
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I hope you won't be disappointed, but that was my other log in. Still, I'm sure we will have a good time when I arrive.
  9. Filbert...this is Arrse! nailing munters is what we do.....and your are gay if you say you dont..LoL
  10. I didnt say he shouldnt be nailing munters, it was to ensure he was ! :)
  11. Forgive me on not parting that crucial information....I have always found the compare hotness/shag or not/wanna meet me applications the best. Another TOP TIP is when a fit bird votes for the other guy press the "SLAP HER" button if she responds she's a goer and get that banter started. Thats it no more top tips for now :twisted:
  12. a good one is/was 'social me' but its been removed pending privacy allegations, 'speed date' is ok
  13. Righty-o! I'm off to install all the networking applications i can get my mits on!! :twisted:

Edited to remove "sleazy"- i think sleazy is the wrong word...
  14. OF and H will definately not be dissapointed if you come up with your promised goods........Swallow, Anal, T*T W*nk and to make my Dinner....Happy Days :twisted:
  15. We can Stand easy then