Facebook Group for Twats who want tol kill Squaddies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Davros_the_Dalek, Jun 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,

Have a look at some of these choppers on this Facebook group if you get the chance. It's faily easy to spot the 5 or 6 cocks in there who keep harping on about illegal war this and immoral war that, but they are starting to grip my shit. Seems that so far there are about 20 anti's and 300 squaddies. All good fun.

Anyone care to join me to bring these twats to their knees?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42606435450

2. Just joined.

3. Anybody know a serving policemen called Bertie McGowen from Liverpool?

Here's his post on the group:

Bertie McGowan (Liverpool) wrote
    on May 26, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    I've read the group description yesterday, at first i was in shock at what i read and left immediately.

Over the last 24 hours i thought to myself that maybe the group creator has a point. I've been reading the discussion board and wall today and have come to the conclusion that i'll be buying my t-shirt for the August bank holiday. These army people need a wake up call, in my line of work we're the ones after the real bad guys. The army population are nothing more than glorified murderers and i'm glad to stand up and say so.

4. i really cant believe that group is on facebook, just shows some of the cu*nts that live in this country really doesnt it!

5. Oh dear.... this could get messy.

6. If it could be proved that he was a serving police officer, i would suggest he is in for the high jump with outrageous commetns like this. I would be tempted to write a letter to the Chief Constable asking that this be investigated. It would doubtless be forwarded to their Professional Standards Dept.

We are all entitled to an opinion, but even if he had these views, in my opinion he has crossed the line. Personally, I would very much doubt that this is a serving copper. If it is, he doesn't much care about any career he may have had. If it is a copper, they should throw the book.

7. If i see any nonces knocking about with such-like t-shirts on, i will wrap a 9 iron around said individuals kneck with pleasure. Might even make them look a bit prettier!

8. Why don't we just all get white t-shirts with "ARRSE to squaddies" on them, tip up and smash their faces in?

We'd recognise each other.

Mind you, isn't white going to show the blood of the povs up?

9. Fcuk 'em.
    Civvy world's got its share of cnuts like every other large disorganised group.
    Why'd ya think I wanna get away from em? :? :wink:

10. I'm liking that. You could turn up un-noticed, cause damage then disappear into the shadows!

Note I say you, i'm not a squaddie, but i'd still help out. :)

11. DNR for the meantime. Hope the affliction will sweat itself out.

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Funniest thing i've seen in ages.

The very fact that several soap-dodgers are in a complete tizz about my very existence thrills me no end. They'll be sat around a pint of piss-weak lager with 8 straws in it in some student hovel somewhere, all tugging each other off about how nasty we are.

Fuck em. At the end of the day, if it all kicks off, it's me whose got the gun. The copper can blow my root as well - his lot are hardly saints, are they?

13. I saw this group morning, but for some reason didn't post it...

..I considered joining the group to participate in some good quality bullying, but thought better of it because it would not help with all this debate about 'illegal war this and immoral war', and especially not help change their reputation of British soldiers...

I'm too nice. F**k it, bullying time! 8)

Anyone else care to join the free-for-all? :lol:

14. A mate of mine is a TSG (riot police) instructor at Hendon......he'd be appaled at some Police backing this sort of thing. He's always respected me, and the Army in what we do.....it works both ways. I'd love to meet these idiots and have a chat over a bottle of K's cider. Bloody war dodging hippy ferrrrrrreaks

15. already joined mate