facebook fiasco facing up to a good fornication.............

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by red_square, Jan 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. o dear o dear o dear, why o why o why, do sad lonely, bitter, twisted spacktards, who verge on fucktardness, post inappropriate, opspec perspec, damaging info on this social so called network ?????

open to the floor.....................

2. What are you on about?

3. those that know, know ... taps nose, cheeky wink.................

4. Good question!

5. I think LIDL must have been doing a special on antifreeze this weekend.

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I'd wondered why Ord_Sgt hadn't posted for a while.

7. Come on, spill the beans. You know you want to. Anyway, its a very slow afternoon at work.

8. ive not had a can of spesh for at least 12 hours .... however, we, me , us, got a little bit of a ear full, for the actions of some, richard, posting, wines, slagging off, higher managment........ opsec, persec, rite out of the window,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes, we can think people are a c**t, just dont say it, esp on a civvy net work................

9. Thanks. I said slow but not that slow!

10. I didn't post anything bad

Signed

K*v

11. What the fuck is the point of Facebook if it's not for whinging about your job and telling everyone you know how 'special' your seniors are?

12. my dear bold, one can, and does concure, to your social intercourse, however, time and place dear chap, time and place............

13. I thought it was for looking up old girlfriends to..... ahmmmmm.... 'rekindle the flame'. Not had too much luck TBH!

14. Has yer mong chav son got hold of yer computer again?

15. K*v? Is that really you? K*v H*ghes? AKA CivPop24 and lately walting as ex AA*

Well I never.............................. hows your old mate Rear Admiral Sanchez-Gomez Heraldo - Commander in Chief of the Peruvian Navy?