Facebook.. do you use it?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Legion_magazine, Apr 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can see that there is an amazing community set up here at ARRSE. You all have some amazing stories to tell, which I have really enjoyed reading. I was wondering if any of you used the facebook community, or do you associate it with a young people? We at Legion magazine have set up a facebook group to get people to support RBL and it veterans and current service personnel. If you are interested in joining then go to http://tiny.cc/S9Znm , and we'd love for you to share your stories and pictures here.

Best Wishes
    x

2. You're from a Magazine yet your english skills are critically limited? 8O

3. Shhhh civvy. Glass houses and all that.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Did you really have to capitalise 'Magazine' and 'Skills'? Why did you say 'Your' instead of 'You're'?

What do you mean by 'critically limited'?

Just curious.

5. Just because im criticising someone elses english doesnt neccesarily mean i think my english is anything special, my vocabulary is good though i must confess :)

And sorry for not being as educated as you.

6. Don't be - he's thicker than mince. If anything you should be apologising for being a gobby civvy.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

5A is right on both counts.

8. I apoligise.

9. How about apologising for only producing a pathetically thin strain of 'tatty water' you pubeless nobody?

10. Okay im going to shut up now, im just talking crap.

I apoligise even though it's such a minute matter.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ooooh - an internet hard man. Are you as hard as your mum, because I tell you what, she sure banged me around your bedroom.

12. LOL

joker.

13. Thought you were going to shut up?

14. ...

15. 5A and I want to kiss you.