Facebook Arrse Group

Ok, I've started an Arrse Facebook group - I'm not sure how popular it will be, or how many Arrsers are indeed on Facebook.

To try and keep Per Sec, I've made the wall and stuff visable to members only... and to become a member, you have to be accepted by the group administrater... although, to tell the truth searching for British Army on Facebook brings up about 400 names, anyway...

Oh yeah - to find it, just search for "Arrse".

A_L

You can write on a wall and stuff :) Although Gunny you might like to know that I have jsut found a "Get Sarah Jane out of here" group!

I think I have joined, am not quite sure I have managed it (lager is making my eyes unfocused on what Im typing)

Was going to ask that, did make me laugh when I first saw it.

Could even be the real Mcoy, she does get everywhere, rather like a sexually transmitted rash!

There are quite a few members of Arrse who have joined the Arrse facebook group now... but from Thursday, the group will become hidden and you will only be able to join if you are invited through Facebook or if you PM me (or some others on here)...

soooo, if you want to join up before then, just search on facebook for ARRSE and the group should come up.

Just to say - there are also a number of Admins who are also able to invite/accept people and will do so after tomorrow...

It's actually working better than I thought, and I've already been put in contact with one old mate tonight.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Cmon admin, lemme in!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peli23 The NAAFI Bar 16
Stan_Da_Bout ARRSE: Site Issues 9
M The NAAFI Bar 15