• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Facebook - a medium for change

I enjoy reading the 'Wall' of a friend who loves writing about her "lovely rock of a husband" and how she likes to "relax with a glass of wine with my wonderful soulmate" husband whilst knowing only too well she's shagging someone else ! :)

A great tool for sharing photos with friends and relatives far away but anyone who posts their thought and opinions on it thinking we are all desperate to know what they think, is a delusional fukwit.

D_B

I enjoy reading the 'Wall' of a friend who loves writing about her "lovely rock of a husband" and how she likes to "relax with a glass of wine with my wonderful soulmate" husband whilst knowing only too well she's shagging someone else ! :)

A great tool for sharing photos with friends and relatives far away but anyone who posts their thought and opinions on it thinking we are all desperate to know what they think, is a delusional fukwit.

D_B
Unfortunately FB seems mainly peopled by delusional fuckwits.

B

Boozy

D_B
It's you isn't it? :)

It's you isn't it? :)
Are you her husband ? If yes then the answer is "NO".

Just trying to work out how posting a few photos to friends and family abroad that no-one else can see and not posting drivel on FB might make me one of the majority of delusional fukwits .......

Delsusional Fukwits are not only on FB. There's a lot on forums too ;-)

D_B

Latest Threads