Face or body as a lead shag target indicator?

Fat or fit?

• Total voters
An important question.

Is it best to go for the fat biffa who has a really really nice boat, or the BOBFOC - Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch?

I need to know.

The phrase "beggars can't be choosers" comes to mind here..............from a woman's perspective it's the one who makes us laugh - which is most of you actually :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo_Bravo said:
An important question.

Is it best to go for the fat biffa who has a really really nice boat, or the BOBFOC - Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch?

I need to know.
Whats your gender preference Bravo?

Poppy said:
..from a woman's perspective it's the one who makes us laugh -
Good point but i'd have to say shoes! If his shoes look shite then i wouldn't bother looking up. Not sure why but..... :? :D

cait said:
Whats your gender preference Bravo?
Cait

Although there is no physical difference between the inside of a mans and a womans mouth, I bat hetro.

If you know how I can get my hands on brain substitutes like those in your piccie puh-LEASE let me know.

Face every time.

If she's carrying a bit of excess, she will invariably admit it, and will submit to your scheme to help her get rid of the excess , using "Approved Army methods"

Which will involve your future bonk wearing your webbing and bergan, getting beasted round an airfield :D

So, she'll be slim, fit , grateful and still a knockout.

Mind you, I did watch that thing on C4 about Boat transplants. Hmmmmmm

Good point but i'd have to say shoes! If his shoes look shite then i wouldn't bother looking up. Not sure why but..... :? :D[/quote]

Very good point - I absolutely agree - nothing worse than grey slip ons - especially with white socks! I don't like beards or moustaches either but that's just my preference

shortfuse said:
leave that bit of beard you've got and you'll pass muster :wink:
whow!
that's okay then.....

but.....

there are a few things guys should know

1) scuffed shoes.....yuck
2) dress shoes or dark casuals with white socks.....yuck
3) trousers and shoes an inch apart.....yuck
4) trousers wrinkled....yuck
5) no belt......yuck
6) t-shirt tucked in.....yuck
7) dress shirt untucked....yuck
8) wrinkled shirt or t-shirt....yuck
9) washed out sweaters....yuck
10) cardigans, unless grandather....yuck
11) tie an inch from trouser waist band.....yuck
12) dress jacket not matching dress trousers.....yuck
13) dress jacket and sweater.....yuck
14) basball caps, unless builder bloke.....yuck
15) bad teeth....yuck
16) untidy hair.....yuck
17) no use of deodorant or aftershave....yuck
18) elastic bottom jogging pants....yuck
19) any jogging pants out side of ones own home....yuck
20) socks with shorts....yuck

i'm sure there are more, but those are the basics......... and any of these, no matter how great your 'personality' is will not result in a sh*g worth having......

oh i forgot! men! almost ANY sh*g is worth having!

:wink:

PartTimePongo said:
Face every time.

If she's carrying a bit of excess, she will invariably admit it, and will submit to your scheme to help her get rid of the excess , using "Approved Army methods"

Which will involve your future bonk wearing your webbing and bergan, getting beasted round an airfield :D

So, she'll be slim, fit , grateful and still a knockout.

Mind you, I did watch that thing on C4 about Boat transplants. Hmmmmmm
Thought you sounded familiar......................

My mum told me the only 2 things in life you should never skimp on are shoes and food. consequently i'm sitting in the buff wearing a pair of £90 ted baker shoes eating a fillet steak ciabatta. :lol: :wink:

shortfuse said:
My mum told me the only 2 things in life you should never skimp on are shoes and food. consequently i'm sitting in the buff wearing a pair of £90 ted baker shoes eating a fillet steak ciabatta. :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

shortfuse said:
my nan told me men are like shoes.
you should try them on beofer you buy them and see if they fit,
always have a few pairs to change into,
be prepered to polish them and take care of them,
and get new ones if your others get stretched or scruffy.......

:roll:

Latest Threads