Fabulous free book competition – warrior women

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Have a go at this great free competition for a chance to win a copy of this fabulous book. Have a look at Lucretia’s review:

Warrior Women : 3000 Years of Courage and Heroism by Rosalind Miles and Robin Cross​

Warrior Women.jpg

We are using a different format for the competition - all you have to do is go to the link in the SurveyMonkey and answer three (I think quite-difficult-but-Google-is-your-friend) questions, put your details in and sent off the form.

5 lucky winners will receive a copy of this great book. Competition runs until 11 March 2011 and is run to the usual Rear Party/ARRSE/Rum Ration rules – whatever BCO says goes!

This book would be a brilliant addition to the bookshelf of anyone who has an interest in Military History and gives a different slant to it. May also come in handy for those inter-Mess pub-quizzes.

Have a go – if you ain’t in, you cain’t win it! Even if you don’t win you may just learn something from the questions (I did!) and it can be a bit of fun.

Remember - competition closes on 11 March - don't leave it too late.

Done .... and only had to usegoogle for one answer. Feeling quite proud of meself hehehe. Fingers crossed cos the book looks brill!!

Done......Did I win yet?

Just wanted to beat TPBD to it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Done .... and only had to usegoogle for one answer. Feeling quite proud of meself hehehe. Fingers crossed cos the book looks brill!!
But are you sure the other answers are correct?

They may be as correct as the addition in your signature block.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'd heard of 1 and 2, but never No 3 - interesting, nails and bizarre respectively.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are they any pictures of boobies?

But are you sure the other answers are correct?

They may be as correct as the addition in your signature block.
I KNOW they're correct .......... and leave my Irish maths alone!! lol Bloody cheeky Jocks!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If I knew the answers to those I wouldn't need the book!

Though in fact did "know" all of them just need reminded of exact details!

Done......Did I win yet?

Just wanted to beat TPBD to it.

Well that's not nice. Are you implying I win by cheating or something ;-)

I may well have a go, but you know if I don't win I'm going to throw a paddy and hold my breath till I go purple :p

TPBD

Well that's not nice. Are you implying I win by cheating or something ;-)

I may well have a go, but you know if I don't win I'm going to throw a paddy and hold my breath till I go purple :p

TPBD
I would never question your honour (i know you have none)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Interesting question Auld -Yin
Not set by me - I don't have the intela....inteli.....branes to come up with them. Anyway, they are about wimmin and what I know about wimmin can be written on............... something

Just out of interest - for the purpose of this quiz, is Dutch interchangeable with Belgian?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vinniethemanxcat Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 4
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 12
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4