Fabric paint on webbing

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Dstarks, May 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone used or have any recommendations for paint which would dye my webbing a sandy colour

Cheers

2. why would you want to?

3. I've noticed that if I pick up one of my love-tissues, that are approx 6 days old, they've turned a sandy brown colour. Perhaps you could try wanking over your webbing?

• Like Like x 1
  4. My webbing is brighter than normal and so sticks out and looks too new. It seems dirt proof as it has had a fair share of abuse

5. Rope your webbing onto the back of a wagon and go off-roading with it bouncing around merrily behind you. Will age your webbing in no time.

When did you last see a painted bush outside of Disneyland?

FBG

6. ^^ try harder

7. Strap it to a Mastiff for five mins that'll sort it, you'll never get all that fine dust out, still finding it in my socks.

8. Speak to Bravo_Bravo on here. I imagine he's a dab hand at making his rig look used.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Get a grip and join up

10. What's wrong with it looking new? I haven't seen anything looking new issuied to anyone in my unit for years.

11. It's a fair shout. Just look a bit gay with it looking brand spanking

12. Why not give it to that soapdodger off strangeways last night. A week with him it'll look nice and tanned. Scruffy Cnut. Anyone see his nails? Nice

13. hehehe, aww you're a pure **** Get some time in you ******* N I G

14. Cheers. Advice is much appreciated

15. Read through the words cunto, best advice you'll ever get, don't worry about superfluous crap ever ever.