Fabled Dinner Hour

LOL, I've tried claiming the immaculate conception, but no one believes me.
Are your teats leaking yet? Ive seen some amusing sites but watching Mr's Kendos pendulous sacs leak tit water through her jumper in the queue for the bank was up there in the top 3.

When I worked in an office in Brussels I used to go out for an hour at lunch on my own and not let anyone know where I was going. They were fine with that for a while.

But then one girl goes missing and it's "Oh where were you at lunchtime?" and "What do you get up to during the break?"

Fucking nosey coppers.

I have a 2 hour lunch. I leave the office at half 11, cycle back to the quarter, have something quick to eat. I then surf the web for ages. At about half 1 I saunter back to the office. 3 times a week, I get to go to the gym from 1500-1600 as well. It's the whole point of being grown up and working with other grown ups.

My old boss would go off his nut if you were 1 minute late back after lunch.
He wouldn't let you leave until 1235 and expected everyone back in covies by 1325.
Made my day when he was done for drink driving after rushing into work the morning after a night out.

M

Mark The Convict

Do they have dogging in Oz Mark or is it Dingoing or rooing?
We do indeed, we call it 'rooting' and it's very popular. Aside from huge tracts of open space, good weather (aside from the floods, droughts, bushfires, earthquakes, tsunami, space junk strikes, British nuclear testing and French nuclear testing) there is the added frisson of being dragged off and eaten by a Toothy Beasty as you reach the vinegar stroke.

Whats a lunch break?

Lucky to get back to station for a piss, let alone anything else

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Big white taxi driver and occasional medical professional
So it wasn't you that made the papers for not going to a heart attack victim because you were scranning?

Your Sig block made me chuckle btw.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

We do indeed, we call it 'rooting' and it's very popular. Aside from huge tracts of open space, good weather (aside from the floods, droughts, bushfires, earthquakes, tsunami, space junk strikes, British nuclear testing and French nuclear testing) there is the added frisson of being dragged off and eaten by a Toothy Beasty as you reach the vinegar stroke.
Any gin-jockey worth his salt would have slung the cooness's father a couple of bob extra to stand guard for the crocs while he exercised a bit of droit de whitefella on the natives.

Refuse a suspended? A job I'm actually trained for, could possibly do some good at, make a difference from the usual LOB.....

..nah, I'd just take the scoff with me. One hand on the patients chest, other firmly gripping a bacon butty. If you're going to get sacked and end up in the Daily Scum, might as well make a good photo of it!

You're RAF Regt aren't you.
You're dull aren't you? If you're going to delve into someone's past posts as you do your stalking act, try going back more than two.

Refuse a suspended? A job I'm actually trained for, could possibly do some good at, make a difference from the usual LOB.....

..nah, I'd just take the scoff with me. One hand on the patients chest, other firmly gripping a bacon butty. If you're going to get sacked and end up in the Daily Scum, might as well make a good photo of it!
What's the usual LOB then? Do you get called out for these tramps that frequent my town, and have nothing wrong with them but just want a bed for the night? If so, feel free to have an extended lunch break and fuck the pikey bastards off.

Get a job in a Reg Admin Office.Closed every afternoon, and all day Wednesday.Woe betide any crows (and pretty much anybody else for that matter)who came knocking: "WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WORD CLOSED"!