FA Cup

Why wasn't a certain subaltern, who is chairman of the FA, in uniform at the opening ceremony of the FA cup final, when those other serving personnel around him were?

FAntastic to see Lcpl Beharry VC centre stage.

Shame all them puffy footballers didn't give him a days pay, a true hero amongst a bunch of wet pansies kicking a bag of wind and 200,000 worshippers, not one of them worthy of inhaling the vapour from Beharrys hampton

minister_doh_nut said:

Shame all them puffy footballers didn't give him a days pay, a true hero amongst a bunch of wet pansies kicking a bag of wind and 200,000 worshippers, not one of them worthy of inhaling the vapour from Beharrys hampton
Was he suited and booted or 2'd up? Can't get telly in work to watch

Cow said:
minister_doh_nut said:

Was he suited and booted or 2'd up? Can't get telly in work to watch

2'ed. I met him at the ABF Curry Lunch the other week. Very very nice chap.

Dale the snail said:
2'ed. I met him at the ABF Curry Lunch the other week. Very very nice chap.
Good lad, get some more recognition and help everyone else who can't see the match cause they're on Ops.

Beharry had his No1 dress on, looking exceptionally smart and wearing his well earned gong....

Prince William took the trophy off him, if I were him I think I'd have given him a quick guzzle

minister_doh_nut said:
Beharry had his No1 dress on, looking exceptionally smart and wearing his well earned gong....

Prince William took the trophy off him, if I were him I think I'd have given him a quick guzzle
That shiny bit at the back of William's head might have put him off though.

How old is he? He is balder than the love scud!!

I wonder whether Gary Neville would have shook the hand of the heir to the throne if he'd been playing today?

He's from a long tradition that doesn't sing the national anthem or stand to attention a la the John Terry / Frank Lampard sycophants.

Back to original question; why wasn't he in uniform?

Was very pleased to see Lcpl Beharry VC there - perhaps some recognition?

Oh, and the crowd continued to chant while Prince William made his speech - I thought that was terribly rude.

Feck! Half expected to be the first to post here! ah well.

Nice to see some decorated service people get some public recognition. Not so nice to see Herr heir take the trophy off Beharry with nothing more than a gizzit gesture. :x

Just saw the title of the topic, but have not read any of the posts.

Were Swansea City playing ? C'mon you Swans !

Lots of blue-shirted oiks on the Underground between Earl's Court and Putney. Mostly very drunk, noisy and threatening. I thought the season was over or were Chelsea 'oiks' at home this afternoon. ?

Isquared,

The real final takes place tomorrow @ Twickenham, a sell-out crowd of 82,000 are expected to watch. Can almost guarantee that they wouldn't be threatening in their behaviour.

C'mon you Wasps!!!!

Latest Threads