FA Cup

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Danny_Dravot, May 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why wasn't a certain subaltern, who is chairman of the FA, in uniform at the opening ceremony of the FA cup final, when those other serving personnel around him were?
  2. Is the FA Cup today? Who's playing?
  3. That bird from Girls Aloud's husband isn't.
  4. FAntastic to see Lcpl Beharry VC centre stage.

Shame all them puffy footballers didn't give him a days pay, a true hero amongst a bunch of wet pansies kicking a bag of wind and 200,000 worshippers, not one of them worthy of inhaling the vapour from Beharrys hampton
  5. Cow

Cow LE

Was he suited and booted or 2'd up? Can't get telly in work to watch

7. 2'ed. I met him at the ABF Curry Lunch the other week. Very very nice chap.
  8. Cow

Cow LE

Good lad, get some more recognition and help everyone else who can't see the match cause they're on Ops.
  9. What?
  10. Beharry had his No1 dress on, looking exceptionally smart and wearing his well earned gong....

Prince William took the trophy off him, if I were him I think I'd have given him a quick guzzle
  11. oooh 2 things.

1. Cow, I am not a lad. Sorry to destroy your nightmares.

2. Soots, can you smell bezzering?
  12. That shiny bit at the back of William's head might have put him off though.

How old is he? He is balder than the love scud!!
  13. Cow

Cow LE

(Wah protection on..)

PSML, was on about him....

(Off again)
  14. What is this WAH thing you talk of?

Cow, no matter what, you are still on 6 and 10s.
  15. I wonder whether Gary Neville would have shook the hand of the heir to the throne if he'd been playing today?

He's from a long tradition that doesn't sing the national anthem or stand to attention a la the John Terry / Frank Lampard sycophants.