FA board appoints first woman in 149-year history

No doubt about it, she has done well for herself and seems to have a good business background. I imagine she could only bring improvement to the FA?

I thought about putting this in CA for comments and views. But then I thought 'Hang on, is it really a woman?' I wonder if anyone on Arrse will own up to "I would?"

A search doesn't find a better looking version of her either eg below. She is mixed race and sometimes looks black and sometimes white.

View attachment 61505

FA board appoints first woman in 149-year history - Yahoo! Eurosport

No doubt about it, she has done well for herself and seems to have a good business background. I imagine she could only bring improvement to the FA?

I thought about putting this in CA for comments and views. But then I thought 'Hang on, is it really a woman?' I wonder if anyone on Arrse will own up to "I would?"

A search doesn't find a better looking version of her either eg below. She is mixed race and sometimes looks black and sometimes white.

View attachment 61505

FA board appoints first woman in 149-year history - Yahoo! Eurosport

Sven would.

The question is "Whose bed did she get out the wrong side of"

Definitely a bit of an adam's apple beneath that necklace

does she know the off side rule??????????????
Do you even know the fucking offside rule properly anymore because I sure as hell get confused by the ins and outs of it now days, best mate plays semi pro and isn't too sure himself either.
They can fuck the welsh teams out whilst they are at it, every time they get a red card, appeal to the welsh fa and getting it rescinded every time, you're either under the fa or faw, not both.

Those Tea's aint gonna make themselves are they?

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer