Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F35 - Money well spent.

If you’re trying a walt hunt, then crack on. If you’re being pedantic then yes, stations, but bases was used most within the F3 Force as the nav system used AFB (air force base) data input.
No Walt hunt, being a bit precious aren’t you.

There were two that weren’t in the north and doing Northern Q. I’m quite happy to argue the toss with a blunty who bullshitted about throat cancer, please keep digging
No there weren’t unless you include the flight at mount pleasant. Just spoken to a ex GR and F2/3 driver and he confirmed you are wrong.

Leeming, Leachars and coninsby.

No there weren’t unless you include the flight at mount pleasant. Just spoken to a ex GR and F2/3 driver and he confirmed you are wrong.

Leeming, Leachars and coninsby.
It’s spelled Coningsby.

I wasn’t counting MPA; Southern Q was held by CGY and also manned by Leeming crews when V(AC) shut early. Northern by Leuchars (note spelling), so both bases south of Fife held Southern Q.

It’s spelled Coningsby.

I wasn’t counting MPA; Southern Q was held by CGY and also manned by Leeming crews when V(AC) shut early. Northern by Leuchars (note spelling), so both bases south of Fife held Southern Q.
Apart I asked if you had been stationed at Leeming?

Latest Threads