Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F35 - Money well spent.

And in a straight dogfight, the aircraft with the greater kinetic performance will still have the advantage. Typhoon is the better turner and burner.

“going to guns” is a suicide note.... and twin tails have better pointability and control authority at high AOA over single tails.
.......don't try and turn with an F-35

“going to guns” is a suicide note.... and twin tails have better pointability and control authority at high AOA over single tails.
Which is somewhat odd when you recall that you previously said the whole F35 project should be hoofed and the RN should buy Rafale -

You have as much knowledge of aerodynamics and air combat manoeuvres as I do about the next lottery results.

You are embarrassing yourself, so please do us and yourself a favour by shutting the **** up.

ste14w

Old-Salt

Wow...and I used to think that pulling a neutral turn in a Chietain was dead posey.

aardvark64

War Hero
You have as much knowledge of aerodynamics and air combat manoeuvres as I do about the next lottery results.

You are embarrassing yourself, so please do us and yourself a favour by shutting the **** up.

so basically, you have no clue about basic aerodynamics, and why twin tails have come to dominate the fighter business.....

Fire4effect

Old-Salt
so basically, you have no clue about basic aerodynamics, and why twin tails have come to dominate the fighter business.....

I’m sure I know nothing about aerodynamics but I would sacrifice a win on Euromillions for Magic Mushroom to choose this moment to rock up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads