F35 - Money well spent.

Hmmm.

But Corp to Corp, I believe a mutual respect.:)

Is-a-Royal-Marine-Commando-equal-to-a-US-Marine
Not really.

The RM are a much smaller force prob more akin to US Army Rangers. They can be more selective in their recruitment and set higher standards than the USMC.

But the USMC prob has the edge on weapons handling and psychological pressure inflicted upon their personal. You folks can beast the shit of your people and run them into the ground...

The USMC is a middle weight force but it can come up with a combined arms team, where as the RM are prob more on the lighter end of the spectrum.

But either way it really does not matter because with enough Armor and ass both forces would be pummeled by the US Army. A Stryker Brigade or an Armored Brigade would be quite the challenge for a light infantry force to hold off.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Don't get into too much a serious bunfight gentleman, this is only an affectionate windup of our favourite tame Marine.

When I say tame, he has been trained to use a knife and fork to eat. (But I bet he puts his knife down and transfers his fork to his right hand when eating)

Don't get into too much a serious bunfight gentleman, this is only an affectionate windup of our favourite tame Marine.

When I say tame, he has been trained to use a knife and fork to eat. (But I bet he puts his knife down and transfers his fork to his right hand when eating)
Not a bumfight Rampant.

Heavier forces can really hurt the lighter forces if employed properly. HIMARS or a 155 gives no fucks about how elite you are as a grunt...

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Always eat with the fork in my right hand. ;)
This is what happens when a country leaves home before they're old enough to know better.

Gentlemen, we digress from our favourite flying machine.

While people have spoken of either China or Russia salvaging the unfortunate Japanese loss, and they have the equipment to do so, it is fairly close in and its location better known.

The Glomar Explorer on the other hand had a much better shot at K-129. In project Azorian the Russians had no idea where it had gone down

Gentlemen, we digress from our favourite flying machine.

While people have spoken of either China or Russia salvaging the unfortunate Japanese loss, and they have the equipment to do so, it is fairly close in and its location better known.

The Glomar Explorer on the other hand had a much better shot at K-129. In project Azorian the Russians had no idea where it had gone down
Sorry for the thread drift.

And the UK etiquette confuses me (though adapted to it) - you have the steering wheel on the right side, drive on the left, supposed to stay on the right on escalators, eat using your fork on the left etc etc.

I have a simple mind - just do everything on the same side!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_bloke MoD News 3
2/51 The Intelligence Cell 49
schwarzie Tanks, planes & ships 46