Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Nov 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Whilst having phone sex with MDN recently( well in truth bloody months ago and ok it was actually a conversation about work, but who wants the truth huh?) , I happened to metnion F1sting.

He actually drew a breath and I could hear him wince on the other end of the phone. Now I thought our glorious MOD was immune to anything but obviously the thought of slipping his mitt into his Mrs and turning her into a glove puppet seems to have made him cringe.

So lets have an in deapth :roll: discussion on the subject.
  2. You probably only gave him flashbacks to that unfortunate border crossing fiasco in Syria...
  3. Fisting post-kebab can have some "interesting" results. Its better to use the left fist as the right hand can be used to pin her to the floor or rabbit punch her.
  4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

David Blunkett's guide dog did it to him all the time; in fact he was just the dog's glove puppet hence the crap choice in women but the dog loved the smell of fish and swivelling eyes (the dog never trimmed its claws)

MDN has, however, the perfect "Marigold Compatible" hoop; due to a congenital twist in his colon you can only get about 9 inches up his cat flap hence Marigolds are safe and if you lube your fist before putting on the glove you can slip your hoof out and leave the said mitten "in flagranto" thus maintaining several options for non lethal fire extinguisher or garden hose fun.
  5. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with giving your good lady a Ugandan handshake after getting home from the pub.
    From personal experience I suggest that you put your kebab down first!
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Quick wash down first or fu*k it let her find out about the chilli sauce first?
  7. I wasn't shocked at the fisting, I was shocked when you said you liked being fisted...... then said, you should try it, start with a bird with small hands and plenty of Astroglide
  8. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Once upon a time (maybe 5 years ago), Amazon stocked a book entitled A Fist In The Bush.

Sadly all trace of said book appears to have disappeared from the entire www ... unless somebody's filters are "protecting" us.
  9. Isn't this the reason we moved from pocket watches to wrist watches as some form of depth guide.. :?
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Phnnar Phnar . I do believe I said the Mrs has small hands and she offered to introduce them to you :twisted:
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I have a copy some where a good "how to guide".