F1

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by vandyke, Sep 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a Race,
    To think I used to say F1 was boring.
    Unbelievable last few laps from Hamilton.

2. 42 laps of boredom and the best last 2 laps in years.

Fantastic.

3. Looks like ferrari have complained about Lewis.
    From what i saw he gave the position back so no problem but I wouldn't trust the FIA to act fairly

4. Hope someone has taken Kimis bootlaces off him. He must be gutted

5. I don't know, the last bit was exciting because the rain, but F1 has to start getting something in there to make it more exciting without hoping for the weather to do it. The most exciting races in the last year have all been pretty much the same, rain comes down, drivers are out on dry or intermediates and a load of sliding and spinning occurs.

6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I wouldnt be surprised if the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) do try and pin something on Lewis. looked pretty fair and square to me mind - lewis gave up the place he took at the chicane immediately - I can't see how ferrari could *legitimately* complain.
    not that that would stop them mind, the cheating, whinging mardy arsed dago bastards.

7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

F1 is about the most boring thing that (outside of the soaps) is shown on the box.

However it's about being there which is much more fun. It's a weekend event, not a 90 min procession.

8. I can believe that. F1 bores me rigid, I imagine it is very different if you are involved. It must be with the money and glamour it attracts.

9. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/lewis-hamilton-stripped-of-belgian-win-922292.html

Hamilton stripped of win

10. once again the FIA make a mockery of fair play.
    disgusted with that decision

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Especially after Ferrari got away with it on the last race.

What a pile of shit. Off button for the rest of the season, methinks.

12. Get a life you lot,Belgian Race stewards,not FIA. :roll:

MotoGP rules,Valentino Rossi for King. :wink: