F1

42 laps of boredom and the best last 2 laps in years.

Fantastic.

Looks like ferrari have complained about Lewis.
From what i saw he gave the position back so no problem but I wouldn't trust the FIA to act fairly

I don't know, the last bit was exciting because the rain, but F1 has to start getting something in there to make it more exciting without hoping for the weather to do it. The most exciting races in the last year have all been pretty much the same, rain comes down, drivers are out on dry or intermediates and a load of sliding and spinning occurs.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I wouldnt be surprised if the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) do try and pin something on Lewis. looked pretty fair and square to me mind - lewis gave up the place he took at the chicane immediately - I can't see how ferrari could *legitimately* complain.
not that that would stop them mind, the cheating, whinging mardy arsed dago bastards.

elovabloke

ADC
F1 is about the most boring thing that (outside of the soaps) is shown on the box.

However it's about being there which is much more fun. It's a weekend event, not a 90 min procession.

elovabloke said:
F1 is about the most boring thing that (outside of the soaps) is shown on the box.

However it's about being there which is much more fun. It's a weekend event, not a 90 min procession.
I can believe that. F1 bores me rigid, I imagine it is very different if you are involved. It must be with the money and glamour it attracts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/lewis-hamilton-stripped-of-belgian-win-922292.html

Hamilton stripped of win

Lewis Hamilton was stripped of victory following today's Belgian Grand Prix after stewards imposed a 25-second penalty on the McLaren driver.

Hamilton had taken the chequered flag after a dramatic conclusion to the race at Spa but a stewards' inquiry was launched into an incident on lap 42 of the 44-lap race.

Two circuits from the end, Hamilton made a move on entry into the Bus Stop chicane, and collided with Kimi Raikkonen as the pair battled for the lead.

That pushed the Briton on to the run-off area and he resumed in the lead.

He then let Raikkonen through, fearing an instant penalty from the race stewards.

However, on reviewing footage of the race they decided to punish Hamilton anyway.

Raikkonen later crashed out as the wet weather took its toll.

The effect of the stewards' decision meant victory was awarded to Ferrari's Felipe Massa, with Nick Heidfeld (BMW) promoted to second place and Hamilton falling to third.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Especially after Ferrari got away with it on the last race.

What a pile of shit. Off button for the rest of the season, methinks.

Get a life you lot,Belgian Race stewards,not FIA. :roll:

MotoGP rules,Valentino Rossi for King. :wink:

Latest Threads