F1 Race Coverage

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by MikeMcc, Mar 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At last! The BEEB have got the contract to screen F1 races next year. It will be a relief not to break to adverts during the race. Now if someone can prise the A1 coverage from Sky's mucky grip that will be even better.

2. I'm so pleased that my hard earned license fee is going into the pockets of the circus of self adoring F1 idiots that call themselves a sport. How much did the BEEB waste on this tosh then?

Bugger! Just remembered I dont pay TV licence

3. Is it any worse than spending it on Football, Rugby, bowls etc?

4. Good - lm threaders with all the adverts as well, can you imagine if they started too show adverts every 10 minutes on a football match??

Very pleased the BBC has got it back.

Hopefully they will get some eye candy in their too - Louise Turner has a face like a bag of smashed crabs, and her voice just grates me.

5. Apparently ITV were paying around £3M per annum for the F1 contract, so I expect the Beeb paid at least that. They said as of next season they would also have a mobile service so F1 highlights on your mobile / ipod. I agree it will be good to see the end of the adverts but when are you supposed to recharge your beer??

6. simple - "love, whilst your in the kitchen doing the dishes, can you get me a lager.... cheers!"

7. Poin taken but I think one of those mini fridges beside the sofa would be a better idea 8)

8. Home brew barrel on table next to sofa. How can you tell I live on my own... :twisted:

9. Good news.

Just need to thaw out Murray Walker now. I vote for Vikki H-B being the doris on the ground. Vikki...mmmmm.

10. Yep -Vikki Butler Henderson would defo appeal more than the fraggle that is Louise Goodman.

VBH - Great Knockers, filthy laugh and a sexy as hell voice.....

Attached Files:

• vbh.jpg
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
    • vbh5.jpg
      File size:
      25.6 KB
      Views:
    • vbh.jpg
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
  11. Excellent! In the interim, shall we turn this thread into a VB-H appreciation thread in the hope the Beeb take notice?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I know she normally does superbikes, but can the beeb get Suzi Perry interested in F1 aswell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. A man with taste, I see.
    Vicky 40 Lambert & Butler-Henderson looks and sounds like a slightly posh crack-whore.

Suzi Perry, the little minx, is the correct choice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. And the problem with that is??

15. Thank fcuk for that, all the best crashes seem to happen during the breaks. Although DC's crash was caught very well by the camera from Massa's car.