F1, Moto GP & SB for Charity

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by girliebiker, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just on a fact finding mission at the moment -

after reading the F1 thread and seeing how much you guys spent on tickets, would you be prepared to spend a similar amount if a forces charity organised a hospitality event for any of the major meetings at Donington?

How many of you would be interested in attending the 2009 events (F1, Moto GP & SB, might also include those boring touring car thingy's)?

Girlie

2. Motogp and BSB for me please.

3. Get a good package for the GP and i'll raid the piggy bank.

4. I'd do the F1 thing, it's a worthwhile day out and the after race party is a good laugh, you get to see the drivers let their hair down and say what they think of Bernie Ecclestien too.

5. Yep up for most .

6. Bump.

I looking for a better response than this before I sell my soul!

7. To get the Silverstone effect, Donnington will need to provide the following facilities:-
    1. A road to the track infastructure that works but the car parks cant cope with.
    2. Buss drivers that dont know where the track is.
    3. Shite burger bar food.
    4. Shite beer.
    5. A few stands knocked up by some pikey 30 odd years ago, and forgot to put the roofs on some of them.
    6. Built on ground that instantly turns into marsh on contact with two drops of rain.

And its worth every penny :crazy:

8. So is that a yes or no to supporting a forces charity hospitality box?

9. get it cleared through admin@arrse.co.uk if you havn't already you might get better response