• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

F1 car Funny pics (or are they)

As they are back on slicks next year and all the photos except the second (McL from 2 yrs ago in testing) show them running on grooved, I very much doubt they are anything more than archive photos.

Aunty Stella said:
As they are back on slicks next year and all the photos except the second (McL from 2 yrs ago in testing) show them running on grooved, I very much doubt they are anything more than archive photos.
Aunty, the above photos are on slicks, using partly the new aerodynamic wings on the old engine.

Matty0001 said:
Aunty Stella said:
Aunty, the above photos are on slicks, using partly the new aerodynamic wings on the old engine.
I was on about the first set of photos, you just managed to beat me in posting (and looking at the posting times either i was very drunk or very blind but I DID mean the first set of pics!!)

Latest Threads