F-word allegedly was used toward mr.Milliband by Russian FM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ord-tirade-from-Russian-foreign-minister.html

The Daily Telegraph can disclose that Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, reacted with fury when Mr Miliband and he spoke on the telephone. Mr Lavrov objected to being lectured by the British.

Such was the repeated use of the "F-word" according to one insider who has seen the transcript, it was difficult to draft a readable note of the conversation.

One unconfirmed report suggested that Mr Lavrov said: "Who are you to f------ lecture me?"
Mr.Lavrov is not a native English speaker. So what would you suggest as a hard-boiled replay with the same meaning?

I don't mean talented mr.Milliband as an object. It is just linguistical question.

I know that many here are masters in this subject.

Hahahahaha and Lavrov speaks better English than Milliband.

Nice one , I wonder what else he threw in there for good measure?

Take the hint Milliband, fcuk off, you're out of your depth, and you're making this great country look like fcuking clownshoes. Time to replace you with someone people have respect for, and who would have told Lavrov he could go fcuk himself too.

Like the Lord Ashdown, who ain't scared of an F-word or two.

PartTimePongo said:
Hahahahaha and Lavrov speaks better English than Milliband.

Nice one , I wonder what else he threw in there for good measure?

Take the hint Milliband, fcuk off, you're out of your depth, and you're making this great country look like fcuking clownshoes. Time to replace you with someone people have respect for, and who would have told Lavrov he could go fcuk himself too.

His Lordship I fancy could say something like

Such a di**-sucker as you tw** needs to be fu**ed not only lectured.

Well done that man! Milliband is such a light weight opinionated twat, he deserves everything he got. Wish I'd been the fly....

Agreed. With all of the posts!

KGB Res - isn't it customary for these conversations to be recorded - any excuse to brush up on my foreign languages, always appreciated.

If it were me, I'd swear at him.

Putin had a reputation for that kind of thing too, didn't he? Possibly the only premier to use the phrase "got you by the balls" in an international TV interview :D

I've got to agree, if I could I'd tell Milliband to fuck off. Then I'd tell him he was a weaselly cunt who was part of a bunch of utter pricks who should all be shot for treason and have their heads stuck on poles on the ramparts of the Tower of London.

One_of_the_strange said:
I've got to agree, if I could I'd tell Milliband to fuck off. Then I'd tell him he was a weaselly cunt who was part of a bunch of utter pricks who should all be shot for treason and have their heads stuck on poles on the ramparts of the Tower of London.
Seconded.

What happened to British Politicians with style? Remember Kruschov? In the 60's he had a rant at Harold Macmillian, Became speechless and then took his shoe off and banged the desk with it. Supermac looked at his aide and said "Errr could I have a translation of that?"

One_of_the_strange said:
Don't beat about the bush now,Tell us what you really think!

Hurrah for Mr Lavrov :D

One_of_the_strange said:
Long week, was it OOTS? :D

Not disagreeing with your sentiment though.

One_of_the_strange said:
Fifthed!!

KGB_resident said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/2667840/David-Miliband-subjected-to-F-word-tirade-from-Russian-foreign-minister.html

The Daily Telegraph can disclose that Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, reacted with fury when Mr Miliband and he spoke on the telephone. Mr Lavrov objected to being lectured by the British.

Such was the repeated use of the "F-word" according to one insider who has seen the transcript, it was difficult to draft a readable note of the conversation.

One unconfirmed report suggested that Mr Lavrov said: "Who are you to f------ lecture me?"
Mr.Lavrov is not a native English speaker. So what would you suggest as a hard-boiled replay with the same meaning?

I don't mean talented mr.Milliband as an object. It is just linguistical question.

I know that many here are masters in this subject.
Lavrov had a tantrum. It doesn't speak well of him, whatever your opinion of Milliband.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Milliband is a knobber. Looking at how pathetic he was on question time a while back when Dimbleby was calling him a liar over his (denied) leadership bid, I can just imagine his lip quivering after being given an earfull by Comrade Sergei.

Russia doesn't need to be given 5hite from us, especially now they are ramping up the old 'hardman' act.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
KGB fella - you hit the nail on the head, and so did Lavrov.

One might call it unprofessional, but the real professionals would call it nothing other than realpolitik.

Milliband is an utter cnut who's got no right, experience, track record or mental capacity to lecture a fcuking dog, let alone a Russian foreign minister.

Take the subtle hint Milliband - you and your fellow traitors are a bunch of cnuts and need to do one - NOW would be a good time.

I would be deeply dssappointed at any human being who didn't tell Milliband to f*ck off!

Delicious that our own communist lefty b*stard politicians are being given such a run around by the Russians!

At least Milliband isn't English, now that would be embarrasing, sharing a strand of DNA with that little snivelling foreign cnut!

roadster280 said:
Seems a fair question to me. Who the fcuk is Milliband to lecture anybody?

WTF has it got to do with the UK?
Milliband? The Polish-Belgian Jew? WTF has he got to do with the UK? If he is anything like his grandfather, he would turn traitor at the sound of a cossack swearing in any case...

ABrighter2006 said:
One_of_the_strange said:
Long week, was it OOTS? :D

Not disagreeing with your sentiment though.
Possibly a touch longer than optimal. Lord knows what I would have typed if I'd been drinking.

PartTimePongo said:

Fully agreed, but who exactly, among the glittering ranks of Zanu frontbench talent, should replace him? Paddy A is, of course, in the wrong party, and the really scary thing is that Miliband is actually an improvement (just) on his two immediate predecessors, Bonny Margaret and Ayatollah Jack. In a way, I could almost wish that Prescott had been FS in this scenario - thick as reinforced pigshit, to be sure, but he'd have given Lavrov as good as he got (with maybe a haymaker thrown in for good measure).

Democritus said:
Fully agreed, but who exactly, among the glittering ranks of Zanu frontbench talent, should replace him? Paddy A is, of course, in the wrong party, and the really scary thing is that Miliband is actually an improvement (just) on his two immediate predecessors, Bonny Margaret and Ayatollah Jack. In a way, I could almost wish that Prescott had been FS in this scenario - thick as reinforced pigshit, to be sure, but he'd have given Lavrov as good as he got (with maybe a haymaker thrown in for good measure).
I was talking to my dad about this. Is there anyone (from any UK party) that is capable of stepping up to the plate as a leader and an international statesman? Is there anyone out their who ARRSErs actually rate?

IMO, they are all useless sacks of sh!te, and we face a pretty bleak future as Russia/India/Brazil/China build their places in the world.....

we're doomed etc etc
:pissedoff: