F-word allegedly was used toward mr.Milliband by Russian FM

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KGB_resident, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/2667840/David-Miliband-subjected-to-F-word-tirade-from-Russian-foreign-minister.html

Mr.Lavrov is not a native English speaker. So what would you suggest as a hard-boiled replay with the same meaning?

I don't mean talented mr.Milliband as an object. It is just linguistical question.

I know that many here are masters in this subject.

2. Hahahahaha and Lavrov speaks better English than Milliband.

Nice one , I wonder what else he threw in there for good measure?

Take the hint Milliband, fcuk off, you're out of your depth, and you're making this great country look like fcuking clownshoes. Time to replace you with someone people have respect for, and who would have told Lavrov he could go fcuk himself too.

Like the Lord Ashdown, who ain't scared of an F-word or two.

3. His Lordship I fancy could say something like

Such a di**-sucker as you tw** needs to be fu**ed not only lectured.

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Well done that man! Milliband is such a light weight opinionated twat, he deserves everything he got. Wish I'd been the fly....

5. Agreed. With all of the posts!

KGB Res - isn't it customary for these conversations to be recorded - any excuse to brush up on my foreign languages, always appreciated.

6. If it were me, I'd swear at him.

Putin had a reputation for that kind of thing too, didn't he? Possibly the only premier to use the phrase "got you by the balls" in an international TV interview :D

7. I've got to agree, if I could I'd tell Milliband to fuck off. Then I'd tell him he was a weaselly cunt who was part of a bunch of utter pricks who should all be shot for treason and have their heads stuck on poles on the ramparts of the Tower of London.

8. Seconded.

What happened to British Politicians with style? Remember Kruschov? In the 60's he had a rant at Harold Macmillian, Became speechless and then took his shoe off and banged the desk with it. Supermac looked at his aide and said "Errr could I have a translation of that?"

9. Don't beat about the bush now,Tell us what you really think!

Hurrah for Mr Lavrov :D

10. Long week, was it OOTS? :D

Not disagreeing with your sentiment though.

11. Fifthed!!

12. Lavrov had a tantrum. It doesn't speak well of him, whatever your opinion of Milliband.

13. who gives a sh*t?

14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Milliband is a knobber. Looking at how pathetic he was on question time a while back when Dimbleby was calling him a liar over his (denied) leadership bid, I can just imagine his lip quivering after being given an earfull by Comrade Sergei.

Russia doesn't need to be given 5hite from us, especially now they are ramping up the old 'hardman' act.

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

KGB fella - you hit the nail on the head, and so did Lavrov.

One might call it unprofessional, but the real professionals would call it nothing other than realpolitik.

Milliband is an utter cnut who's got no right, experience, track record or mental capacity to lecture a fcuking dog, let alone a Russian foreign minister.

Take the subtle hint Milliband - you and your fellow traitors are a bunch of cnuts and need to do one - NOW would be a good time.