f u. c k t h e p o m m y b a s. t a r d s

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chrisjohn316, Feb 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]
    ceo@chrisjohn316.com

The title says it all.

Don't have your holiday here in Australia as you will have something more than crocs and sharks to contend with!

Upon reflection I can't remember seeing a more sorry and pathetic group of arsewipes in a very long time.

This is such an eye opener to what you pommy lowlife scum are really like.

I will take away this experience and relate it to others.

I sh.it on your Union Jack and hope the 5th column there sort you cu.nts out sooner rather than later.

I for one won't lift a finger or voice a protest in your defense when THAT happens.

And don't come to Australia, cause frankly, you aren't welcomed!

cnuts - YOU ARE POMMY C U. N T S !

PS

Mighty_doh_nut don't just PM me abuse, bring it on you stupid pommy fu.cker!

... I am out of this sh.ithole sorry excuse of a forum. You are an absolute bloody disgrace!

2. This is the NAAFI

Didn't read the sign? :lol:

Good thing we know all Aussies aren't represented by the likes of you.

3. Don't let the door smack your arrse on the way out. :D

4. I think what hes trying to say is that he is very annoyed that his gf has run off with a brit. He is so very annoyed right now that he cant find the right words to express himself.

:D

5. A recent survey by top Austrailian doctors has proven that the reason most Austrailian men swear is because of impotence.

SK

6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. No, You ignorant lot, his BF has run off with one of one lot after Midsumma

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Looks like the retarded fcukwit has finally spat his dummy. Knob.

Besides us Brits are already here, taking your jobs and shagging your women. Lets face if the competition is like you it is not exactly hard.

9. Thank feck for that you sorry excuse for a w@nk stain.

Quite possibly the biggest turd-burgling toss-pot of a nonce ever to grace the hallowed halls of this fine establishment.

10. What's your point?

11. Knobjockey

12. Don't think he liked me calling his mother a cum guzzling whore :D

She clearly didn't give him the attention he craved and Daddy gave him the attention he didn't crave....... is that right dribbler?

13. His missus just got tag teamed by half the Long Look lads :twisted:

14. Sorry, would this be the same Union Jack that sits on the top corner of your own flag?

Cnut.

15. Chrisjohn what is your problem? I served with a number of Aussie's out in Iraq and to be frank none of them were anything like you!

Would you serve for your country? or are you just a pompous wimp who thinks he know's everything but not prepared to get his hands dirty!