F.U.B

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by error_unknown, Jan 22, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ANYONE HAD A RUN-IN WITH THE ORIGIONAL ARSE OF FAT BLOKES! OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MR BLOBBY.  SPENT MANY YEARS AT 1 REGT AS THE RSWO FOLLOWED BY THE APPOINTMENT OF SSM HQ.  DID BFT'S AND SQN RUNS ON PUSHBIKE, DROVE FAST CARS AS ALL LARGE BLOKES DO AND WAS UNFORTUNATE TO BE STITCHED BY THE BFG LICENSING PEOPLE AT JHQ WITH THE NUMBER PLATE F.U.B (FAT USELESS BA**A**D).  A HORRIBLE,  HORRIBLE MAN WHO LEFT THE CORPS AFTER TIME SERVED AND NOT A DAY SOONER.  WAS LIKED BY ONE MAN THOUGH CANT DESCRIBE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE COULD ONLY SEE THE SOLES OF HIS BOOTS, THINK HE'S WITH 651 NOW.    

2. know the bloke well.Could eat a huge amount of pork sausages which was his exercise trademark,120 in total during a three day cast.Had to get his web belts modded in a big way to allow for his gigantic gerth.Made my life a missery for what should have been a good tour.

3. I know the fella. Nice ! nice and rotund. I heard he`s working as a look-alike for Rick Waller now.

4. I think he lives in the 9 reg area somewhere and is in the IT game with the MOD......

5. I thought he must have croaked from heart desease by now...........Oh sorry; he didnt have one did he!!! I saw a thread about him a few weeks ago. Fat man on a racing bike. Lycra riding shorts that put you off your dinner.  He was a leading member of the 1991 to 1995 Hildesheim and Gutersloh Mafia that screwed up the lives of many a fine bloke. :mad: :mad: :mad:  Who were the Mafia!!!!!!!! Let me think.  Fat Edw§rd Wil@s :mad:, Fat G*z MacD :mad:, Stupid Jock Robi*son ???, sqwirmy lap dog Ia* McE**y (EW's brew bitch) ???, Joh* Carr*l :mad:, Ba**y Gran*e ???, Fat Ex RCT Trg Offr Stev**son ( Mr know it all - how could he know what was going on from the golf course) :mad:. There were obviously a couple more but if I dont stop now I'll end up letting this fall to Naafi Bar level.  What must be said is that the people in command at the time knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it because they were too spineless.  The good thing is most are gone and must be forgotten.  Unfortunately a few are still in! Still fat and useless and will never have an ounce of respect as long as they eat lard.  The others may (and it scares me) get commissions in this corps (apart from Mr Blobby's best mate in NI)  and be in command themselves.  They know who they are and I hope they are proud of their achievements.  Greetings and sympathy go out to all those poor gits who had to put up with them in those dark times. I'm now away from it all too.  I can at least put my hand on my heart that my first priority was my soldiers and not myself; and my boys and girls knew it. :) :) :) :) :)  

6. Thought he was chief tester for ...GINSTERS... quantity and content u know :eek: