F*** off Russians! We’re England and Wales!

Polish fans have gone on the rampage in Nice.
In a frenzied hour, gangs of fans absolutely valeted 11 unattended cars, broke into properties to Dot and Dab plasterboard walls, then daubed masonry paint on freshly rendered buildings!
Powerless locals stood open mouthed.
It's the only way you'll get building work done that quickly in France :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Polish fans have gone on the rampage in Nice.
In a frenzied hour, gangs of fans absolutely valeted 11 unattended cars, broke into properties to Dot and Dab plasterboard walls, then daubed masonry paint on freshly rendered buildings!
Powerless locals stood open mouthed.
No drive-by plumbing?

Police officer dies as Europa League fans clash outside Bilbao stadium
Spanish plod has died from a cardiac arrest after being involved in violence between fans of Spartak Moscow and Bilbao. Bilbao won 4-3 on aggregate.

Looks like the Russian 'fan' wanted in connection with life changing infuries on a Brit fan has been arrested on his way to the match in Spain:
Meanwhile, a Russian football hooligan wanted for savagely attacking an England fan during Euro 2016 in France was arrested in Germany - on his way to the Europa League match.

"Police detained the wanted man on his arrival in Erdinger Moos from Moscow," a German police statement said, adding the 31-year-old risks up to 15 years in jail in France for attempted homicide and grievous bodily harm.

French authorities had for months been seeking the suspect, who was not named and, along with several other Russian hooligans, is accused of attacking 51-year-old England fan Andrew Bache ahead of the Russia-England match in Marseille.

Mr Bache was left paralysed on the left-hand side of his body after being hit around the head with an iron bar.

French authorities issued an arrest warrant for the Russian suspect in December 2017 after months of work with British police to identify the perpetrators of the assault.

I'm not a football fan so have no interest in the WC beyond that it would be nice to actually get some place near the top. If I was I would think very carefully about visiting Russia to support the our team. I think the likelihood of excessive violence against English fans is very high.

They all want a bit of us, be it because we conquered the world or invented hooligans. Unfortunately, despite winding our necks in on the colonial front and mainly growing up from arranged fights, the perpetual losers in life being third world scum Slavs, Russians or Eastern Europeans still think tw@tting a 51 year old man with his kids somehow elevates them to 'hardman' status.

They all want a bit of us, be it because we conquered the world or invented hooligans. Unfortunately, despite winding our necks in on the colonial front and mainly growing up from arranged fights, the perpetual losers in life being third world scum Slavs, Russians or Eastern Europeans still think tw@tting a 51 year old man with his kids somehow elevates them to 'hardman' status.
Twatting a man with kids?
I thought they just used bottles and sticks, bloody weaponising children, that's just not on.

We must also add into the mix the numbnuts from the UK who are going over for some agro with the Russians to also prove they are ard. Will the chinese be spot betting on the fights?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 31
Border_Reiver Old & Bold 4
biscuits Films, Music and All Things Artsy 5