F*&king Muslims coming over here and saving our Synagogues

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rampant, Mar 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I mean seriously, with their terrorist ways, and their undermining and failure to integrate with our mongrel ways: what impertinance do they have supporting those that have only been here for 400 years:

Muslim group helps save ancient English synagogue | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

They are all horribly horribly nice.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Its people like this that give proper muslamic infidels a bad name!
  3. I know what they mean, I can't get enough of that Victorian Architecture either.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Why bother posting such crap? Would you have bothered to post the link if it was the Presbyterian church raising the funds.
  5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

TBF Fally I wouldn't if it was the Kirk, they ain't that entertaining - women ministers, did that years ago, gay marriage, nae bother. The kirk isn't extreme. However, I thought consider all the shite that gets bandied about on here about Daily Mail/Star/Express/Mongfront MOOOOOOOSLIMS takikiya-ing over the Western world, I thought a realistic story about what our everyday differently coloured (but not necessarily), linguistical and liturgical neighbours actually did in the UK would be nice.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Maybe he is hoping, like I am, that little things like this will eventually lead to a more peaceful world!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Don't worry, some beard will be declaring them apostate shortly.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. some might consider it tokenism.
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Maybe the Kirk aren't that entertianing but how about the joyous bastion of liberalism, the Free Kirk. They don't even want to be known as Wee Frees any more.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Surely some people on here have served in Cyprus? Never seen the different churches/mosques that have been looked after by the different warring factions?

Religions a twat of a thing but each different branch of those that worship the old testament God give the other branches a chance to out kill or out fanatic the other, God is all embrassing with things like that. Bless.
  11. Perhaps because it's a local news item that is a bit interesting?
  12. Now if only some of them would stop rapping young women they might be liked!
  13. Is that some sort of interweb craze like the Harlem Scuffle?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I wonder why that might be?