F*&king Muslims coming over here and saving our Synagogues

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I mean seriously, with their terrorist ways, and their undermining and failure to integrate with our mongrel ways: what impertinance do they have supporting those that have only been here for 400 years:

[h=2]Muslim group helps save ancient English synagogue[/h] March 7, 2013
(JTA) -- A Muslim organization in northern England announced it would raise funds and lobby for the preservation of the last remaining synagogue in Bradford.
The Bradford Council for Mosques recently began working together with the local municipality to raise funds for the Bradford synagogue to ensure the building remains a sacred space for future generations, the Telegraph reported. The building was founded in 1880 and uses Moorish Victorian architecture.
“When the chair of the Bradford synagogue approached the Muslim community for help and assistance towards the maintenance of this building, it was a challenge which didn’t take us long to decide on,” said Zulfi Karim, secretary of Bradford Council for Mosques.
At the height of the city’s wool and textile boom, many Jews came from Europe to settle in Bradford. In recent years, the Jewish community in Bradford has been in decline, and the synagogue has been under threat of closure because of a lack of funds. Bradford had a Jewish population of roughly 500 in 2008, according to the BBC.
“We are all working together to save the synagogue with the help of the local authority,” Rudi Leavor, chair of the Bradford Synagogue, said.
Bradford has more Pakistani residents than any other place in England and Wales, according to a 2012 census. In a survey by the Office for National Statistics, one in five respondents identified as Asian or British Asian of Pakistani descent.
Muslim group helps save ancient English synagogue | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

They are all horribly horribly nice.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why bother posting such crap? Would you have bothered to post the link if it was the Presbyterian church raising the funds.
TBF Fally I wouldn't if it was the Kirk, they ain't that entertaining - women ministers, did that years ago, gay marriage, nae bother. The kirk isn't extreme. However, I thought consider all the shite that gets bandied about on here about Daily Mail/Star/Express/Mongfront MOOOOOOOSLIMS takikiya-ing over the Western world, I thought a realistic story about what our everyday differently coloured (but not necessarily), linguistical and liturgical neighbours actually did in the UK would be nice.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
TBF Fally I wouldn't if it was the Kirk, they ain't that entertaining - women ministers, did that years ago, gay marriage, nae bother. The kirk isn't extreme. However, I thought consider all the shite that gets bandied about on here about Daily Mail/Star/Express/Mongfront MOOOOOOOSLIMS takikiya-ing over the Western world, I thought a realistic story about what our everyday differently coloured (but not necessarily), linguistical and liturgical neighbours actually did in the UK would be nice.
Maybe the Kirk aren't that entertianing but how about the joyous bastion of liberalism, the Free Kirk. They don't even want to be known as Wee Frees any more.

Surely some people on here have served in Cyprus? Never seen the different churches/mosques that have been looked after by the different warring factions?

Religions a twat of a thing but each different branch of those that worship the old testament God give the other branches a chance to out kill or out fanatic the other, God is all embrassing with things like that. Bless.

Surely some people on here have served in Cyprus? Never seen the different churches/mosques that have been looked after by the different warring factions?

Religions a twat of a thing but each different branch of those that worship the old testament God give the other branches a chance to out kill or out fanatic the other, God is all embrassing with things like that. Bless.
I served in Bosnia April '93 Op Grapple 1 and 2 till October '93 I saw how places of worship were 'respected' and 'looked after'.

Now if only some of them would stop rapping young women they might be liked!
And beheading girls trying to go to school.

The trouble with Islam is that in the Koran it tells us of all the lovely (not so lovely) things that the prophet Mohammed did that everyone should strive to also do.
So peace when it comes to these lot is believe what they do or be killed.