F**k Buddy Needed.

F**k Buddy needed in Plymouth/South Dartmoor area. Special consideration will be given to blonde pub landladies with big tits.

How about fuck off troll?

Hey G2 got out of bed the wrong side this morning? :D This is the naafi bar after all :p

Siggie,

Do you honestly think this thread isn't already winging itself to the arrsehole like your previous thread???

the_matelot said:
Siggie,

Do you honestly think this thread isn't already winging itself to the arrsehole like your previous thread???[/quote

Don't take things so seriously buddy, this is the NAAFI Bar after all!

siggie47,if you're willing to extand your search area into south wales,i believe Flashy may know of a certain young lady....... :D

the_matelot said:
Siggie,

Do you honestly think this thread isn't already winging itself to the arrsehole like your previous thread???
Hey, Ord_Sgt, reference not only my last but matelot's as well!

This twat is clogging up useful thread space, persistent posting of the same thread about trying to get a Fuck Buddy = TROLL!

its probably where you've pished yourself in abject terror at the thought of waking up with me :D you DO know its me don't you???

the_matelot said:
Siggie,

matelot, my sincere apologies! My computer went down as I was posting that thread last night and I thought it hadn't gone through.

Oh well! Gentlemens Club again tomorrow night!

i would have recommended Angelika Kluk but she's been done, as in done in, come to think about it who's not done her,the priest had a shot ,judge advocate had a try and the handy man is getting the blame for it sure these been a few others.And now its a fred west syndrome anyone seen Angelika Kluk aye she's under the church floor

Siggie, considering:

a) Who actually lives at Number 10

b) The political and sexual aspersions made about him

c) How ruthlessly this has been culled in the past

I think your sig block may need changing:

I signed up to serve Her Majesty. Not the Queen in number 10.
Just a thought :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Avre Sappers 256
S Aviation 21
A REME 68