F**K Buddies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fishsoxs, May 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. F**k buddies are they worth having??

Discuss ...

2. Yes, as long as the wife doesn't find out.

Thank you, I'm here all week.

3. Oh yes, preferably more than one. Just make sure that FB1 and FB2 don't know about each other and that the missus doesn't know about either. :D

4. Yeah they are ok, as long as its no strings attached.

Sometimes you'll need to be carefull just in case someone was to find out.

5. No i dont think they are worth having it just messes with your head in the end, or maybe its just a girl thing......

6. Yeah I think you're right Scotlass...... its definately a girl thing. Bring on the FBs.

7. Its a Girl thing! thats why blokes dont tell other girls about FBs LoL

8. Sure does mess with your head, my last FB has turned in to a GF and I still wonder what happened :oops:

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It's ok if FB1 And FB2 know, as long as they are casual about it, and also willing to join together in order to give their principal greater pleasure.
    Of course, this is all wishful thinking on my part!

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

FB's? Great if you can get them. It helps if your eyes point in the same direction and you don't drool. I haven't got an FB . . .

11. Thats what i mean about no strings attached because it could end up in a big mess.

But its fun for a while.

12. Nice concept, poor reality. Things tend to get out of hand when they start demanding relationships. One day you'll come home and find Flopsy bunny simmering in the wife's best jam saucepan......

13. Its weird how women do that but i dont think the men will dress in your mans clothes???

I dont know i have never had a man which has did that well not just yet.

14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No strings? Not even leather straps and ankle restraints?

15. Depends on the man personally i would chain you to the bed then wip you...