F***ING SNOW

kingcal91

Old-Salt
really want to go out and run today, but it is absolutley blizzarding with snow, if it wasn't falling i would go out and run in the snow but it has been chucking it down all day
 

Gears

Old-Salt
I agree with everyone else!!

Shut up and run!!

IF anything it can help you more by running in the snow due to the extra energy required over running in normal conditions
 

chamooooone

Old-Salt
I wouldn't go either, I think these days during basic your allowed to stay indoors with a hot chocolate if its bad weather outside.

C
 

codbutt

War Hero
Buy some cross-country skis. I tell you, an hour bashing round your park with those on is all the exercise you'll need, especially with a pack on.
 
Mr_Deputy said:
mwl946 said:
It's winter FFS............................
he's a geordie ffs!

(notice I put Geordie in lower case in reference to him/it.)
that explains a lot :D

we ve had snow here for two weeks (not that i ve been running in it mind you)
 
Sorry cant reply just now, going downhill fast on my skis. Yeodellooooittty!!
 

Double_Duck

War Hero
Damn, I wish I knew I could use snow for an excuse when I was doing basic training..

Now you tell me..
 

kingcal91

Old-Salt
i would go out and run but at present it is like a blizzard outside, if it stops falling i will go
 

kingcal91

Old-Salt
PrinceAlbert said:
kingcal91 said:
i would go out and run but at present it is like a blizzard outside, if it stops falling i will go
homo
right i cannot take this stick any longer *goes to fetch trainers*
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
kingcal91 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
kingcal91 said:
i would go out and run but at present it is like a blizzard outside, if it stops falling i will go
homo
right i cannot take this stick any longer *goes to fetch trainers*
Would you like a medal, or a chest to pin it on? loser.
 
Mr_Deputy said:
mwl946 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
mwl946 said:
It's winter FFS............................
he's a geordie ffs!

(notice I put Geordie in lower case in reference to him/it.)
that explains a lot :D

we ve had snow here for two weeks (not that i ve been running in it mind you)
that's helpful (considering it says 'here there and everywhere' in your sig block thing.)
I was out running for 3 and a half hours on saturday morn in our pretty deep snow here (its been up to 14-18 " - pics to prove it!) and I'm darn in the soft sarf (we are quite high up and have had real snow.) It was fcking brilliant out running in it. Plus you can run on golf courses as no one is playing.
Sorry, Scotland!! Im too old for the running caper but the dog and I have enjoyed some tramps in the hills, snow or no snow

Edited to say "hikes" rather than "tramps" as realised it sounded bad :oops:
 

Blogg

LE
Dandy-Angus said:
Rip up some old white bed sheets and pretend your in Norway and get out running, that way your practising your artic cam skills and getting fit at the same time ffs !! :roll:
Quite. Roll in the gutter first though to get that authentic North Eastern slush effect.

For the rest of you, behold: that blue stuff rolling down the East coast is more snow so all of us dahn sarf can start making a run for home before that one flake that brings us to a halt falls. Timing is CET.

http://www.sat24.com/homepage.aspx?page=satweather
 

New Posts

Top