F***ing Outraged.

Iv'e just come back from the pub,I havn't got the inclination to have a w ank or the enegy to raise an half hearted erection,so I though I'd have a look on ARRSE.
I can't find anyone complaining about what civvies on some obscure website think about squaddies,f ucking branches of Victoria Wine who don't stock the X F uckter single,Z list celebrities who dare not wear a f ucking poppy and generally having a shimf about civvies who don't appreciate all the hard work the lads do in the army.
C'mon tae f uck.

Rudie said:
Iv'e just come back from the pub,I havn't got the inclination to have a w ank or the energy to raise an half hearted erection,so I though I'd have a look on ARRSE.
I can't find anyone complaining about what civvies on some obscure website think about squaddies,f ucking branches of Victoria Wine who don't stock the X F uckter single,Z list celebrities who dare not wear a f ucking poppy and generally having a shimf about civvies who don't appreciate all the hard work the lads do in the army.
C'mon tae f uck.

dpcw

War Hero
Rudie said:
Iv'e just come back from the pub,I havn't got the inclination to have a w ank or the enegy to raise an half hearted erection,so I though I'd have a look on ARRSE.
C'mon tae f uck.
You need sex, calm down, relax - all you need is a cosh and "harry" and your rage will be gone. Glad I not you.

In the old days,just a mere glimpse of flange on the late night Channel 4 would of got me to the vinager strokes........

Rudie said:
C'mon tae f uck.
I agree, but you should get to bed you drunken mess! :)

Yeah,your right,i should f uck off to my pit.I just wanted some remf,ponti,stab or bayonet to tell me what a bunch of c unts civvies were before I went to sleep.

The bird who works in my office showed me considerable disdain this morning, failed to make me coffee or massage my tense temples and me a fcucking veturun an all that!!

No fcuking respect these civvies, I suggest we all boycott secretaries and administrators, that'll teach em...............wait a minute........

I say we take off and nuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Whatever happened to the old thrap happy days?
Get pished on 20 dm buy some erdnuss flips and fall asleep trying to ave a w@nk on the last tram in the wrong direction to Frankfurt... :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 55
Gas Gas Gas The NAAFI Bar 23
Soldier_Why AGC, RAPTC and SASC 18