F***ing Nigerian 419 Spam

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Dec 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmmmm, email them and confirm an email address for them?? I don't think so!

2. Good point, I'll set up a special account.

3. or alternatively just pass them on to www.419eater.com Those fellas are the experts and its hilarious what they do to scammers.

Smallheathen beat me to it :wink:

4. C'Mon then, whose guilty :D

http://www.419eater.com/images/trophy_room/stev_ebe(t).jpg

Edited - can't get picture up so follow the link!

5. OK,

billybukkake@yahoo

password: mongbaiter

I've even put the email addresses in 'contacts'

6. Any suggestions on what to say to the "nun"?

7. Is it Nigerian for something?

8. They're biting.....

Dear Billy
    I thank you for your kind mail and we have discussed with the banker about transferring the money to your account. He advised that before the money will be transferred, that we have to change the ownership of the account to your name. In view, of the above, I will appreciate if you will contact the lawyer who will handle this transfer on our behalf. His contact information is below,

Fogan Aka
    Fogan Aka and Associates Chambers Abidjan, Ivory Coast
    Telephone: +225 07772372
    Email fogan.aka@lawyer.com

Please do contact the lawyer to discuss with him on how to proceed. He will direct you on what is required to get the money transferred to your account. I will expect to hear from you to let me know of your discussion with the lawyer.Only what I will advised you to do for me now is to go ahead and contact with the lawyer who will handle this transfer on our behalf as I don't know anything about transaction.

Sincerely
    josee kamara

and

Dear friend,

I am ready to do the transaction with you. You sound so trust worthy. I will do the deal with you. In less than one week, this fund will hit your account, and then I and my entire family will come over to your country for the normal disbursement as discussed earlier on. Mind you, the transaction is 100% risk free and legal. Because I took my time and money, in making sure that a solid arrangement of receiving the fund successfully is quarantined. You will have 40% from the total money as soon as the fund hit into your account.

Below is the text of application and the banks contacts:
    ( adb_exchange_bfp@excite.com ) . As soon as you apply, inform me so that I can be monitoring the transaction as an insider and also as your partner in this transaction. as long as you are following my intrusions and directives, this money is already ours.

Application form.

Attn: Mr Mallam Bobo Ouderago
    foreign remmitance Director
    African development bank (ADB)
    Ouagadougou , north west zone-
    annex, 01 ouaga.
    Burkina Faso, west Africa
    Tele fax: +226 50379030
    email: ( adb_exchange_bfp@excite.com )

subject: applying as the next of kin to the deceased

I..............apply to your bank as the next of kin to your deceased customer Mr ROM MORRIS from leabone holder of account bf 4934109,,putting claim over his balance with your bank valued at us$10.183.000 million dollars only. Sir, I wish to be intimated on the procedures involved in having this fund transfer into my account as given below:

1. full name...................
    2. Sex.................................
    3. Age............................
    4. Country....................
    5. Marital status..............
    6. Occupation:..................
    7. Bank name....................
    8. Bank account n............
    9. Bank phone n................
    10. Bank swift code:.............
    11. Personal mobile n...........
    12. Personal fax n..............
    13. Personal email:..............

I also apologise for not being able to have applied since his sudden death in a plane crash on December 2003, it was due to some family problem which have just being settled. I wish an urgent attention should be given to my humble application as the urgency implies on this matter. thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

You should retype this application with your companies letter headed paper if you have any, and send the application through there email box of ( adb_exchange_bfp@excite.com ) . Remember to include your phone and fax number in the application including your email address for effective communication with the bank.

Immediately you receive any signal from the bank don’t fail to get back to me before contacting them back.

Yours brother,
    Azize Ouattara (+22678043538
    )

9. "You sound so trustworthy....."

With a name like Billy Bukkake? :p

10. Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:10:14 +0100 (CET)
    Subject: RE : Re: APPLICATION FORM.
    To: "Billy Bukkake" <billybukkake@yahoo.ie>
    Dear Brother,

Thanks for your mail.

How can i travel where do not finish our transation.

You have to fill the form and send it to the bank.

That is where we can start.

Best regard.