F****D up women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swansea84, Sep 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are all women total twats or just some.

Stupid slut of my ex was running down the road telling me shes gonna have an abortion.

Fuck how low do some people get

Any one else met any nut cases like this
  2. On the up-side,you will not have the child maintenance to pay for!
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Chin up mate, it probably wasn't your's anyway.
  4. Ravers that post typifies the warm sensative caring nature that you display on this site. Have you thought of a career in counselling of some sort? :)
  5. Give me fucking strength! However what do you expect from "South Wales"!
  6. Nice, she sounds like a caring and considerate lady.
    She's probably just really pissed off mate... People say nasty/retarded stuff when they're pissed off.

My ex decided to start shagging my (was) best mate after we split up (she didn't even know him 'till we split up either). He's a little leech though, and now they're going out she still comes to see me when she wants more. Obviously it would be rude to turn her down, but she's a nutjob. She keeps logging onto my Facebook and Skype and spying on me, then every time I meet a new girl she turns up at my house and stuff. Very worrying.
  7. My sympathies mate, I too understand how F*cked up some women can get after having to evade one female stalker who thought that just cos I'd shagged her a couple of times I was her's for life. She's another reason for me not embracing Facebook and similar find-a friend websites.

"Ravers" keep it up mate, I like the way you put things into perspective! I'll remember to PM you with any "issues," I may have, should I need counselling in future.
  8. The film '10 to Midnight' with Charles Bronson will point you in the right direction.
  9. Coming from jack-land, aka Swansea, that is possibly the truest statement ever made on ARRSE.
  10. Thats exactly what i told her.
  11. Shut it Gog.
  12. Was she running randomly up and down your street to catch your attention?

If not, was she running from you or towards you? It's quite important, please tell
  13. She sounds like a right little minx, whats her phone number? Any pictures of her with her cludge out?
    Go on put em on here! You know you want to :)
  14. You'd be better with a bit of man love, do you have any pictures?
  15. You do have a point.Every kid has 4-5 dads up here