F*cking madwomen

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by puzzledgrunt, Dec 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have read that madwomen are far better in bed than the nice sort because their libidos are fuelled by high-octane rage.

Having no experience of this, I ask you- true or false?
  2. The best ones are the ones that are really crazy, the ones that scream, stab themselves and fist their own anus's.

And they are generally ok for when you lead the Donkey in as well.
  3. angry sex is never bad sex
  4. Absolutely false. I married a she-devil, she was hopeless at rumpy pumpy and made me so vexed I had to set the dogs on her in the end. Lives somewhere near the south coast now so I'm told (best place for her say I)
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Don't even entertain the idea. The sex might be great, but the mental bit of it can kill, or at the very least, leave lasting mental scars - I KNOW!
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Damm if i'd known my ex Mrs was a bigamist I would have saved a fortune on the settlement!
  7. You're quite right, come to think of it. Another Arrser (don't know who) reported (unsuspectingly) pulling some psychoette.

Post-shag, he woke up to find her rocking back and forth, weeping hysterically, and only then noticed that she was covered in new and old slash scars.

Then he noticed a carving knife on the floor beside the bed 8O

I can't understand how he managed to get dressed whilst running like ten men...sheer incentive, I suppose!
  8. To be fair, Mrs Tubs has never been the most sane person I have ever met. Hence why she is Mrs Tubs rather than an ex-girlfriend...

I have to say that, while she was a psycho girlfriend, the sex was fecking brilliant and knackering. When she became Mrs Tubs however, she just became frigid (and stopped hiding her neuroses).

Ain't Married life great?

9. Yet another reason not to get married-if one were needed.
  10. No, really, married life is great,

so she tells me.

11. It is very true. I have had more than my fair share. I can tell you though it is not worth it. Turn around and walk away.
  12. Where can i find her? Im hard already...
  13. I lived with a mad woman once. She would scream the place down whilst doing the deed (no matter where or when). At first I found this quite erotic, but after a while rather annoying.

Fast forward to after we had bought the house. She would shag half the town, but if I went in to the local for a pint, she would come in creating holy feck accusing the bar maid or any other women who might be there of trying to get off with me.

Not a nice time in my life, although every now and again I think of the screaming..........
  14. Forget it. The sex isn't always that great, you can hardly talk to them and there is always that risk that they will wake you up with a knife to your throat. Oh, don't forget the paranoia when you are out of their sight for more than five minutes because you are obviosly s*agging anything with a pulse. Stay away!
  15. They are all fucking madwomen.