F*ckin sick of f*ckin beggin ads on tv!

#1
Am I the only one who's f*ckin sick of these ads? You know the ones,cut to a shot of Eathiopian brat,covered in flies & shite,then some fekcin boggy voiceover "Little Umbongo will die from drinking filthy water"
Then Umbongo should'nt drink from the toilet,should he!!
A mossie net cost's £3.00....how much for a bucket of Napalm?!
And why do they put the adverts on around lunch & teatime? To make you feel guilty when you tuck into your steak & chips,thats why!
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
Bunch of feckin doo-gooder boggy barstewards!Their own governments should get off their arrses & do something about it,not rely on handouts!
Ahhh....feel much better now!
 
#4
spike7451 said:
Am I the only one who's f*ckin sick of these ads? You know the ones,cut to a shot of Eathiopian brat,covered in flies & shite,then some fekcin boggy voiceover "Little Umbongo will die from drinking filthy water"
Then Umbongo should'nt drink from the toilet,should he!!A mossie net cost's £3.00....how much for a bucket of Napalm?!
And why do they put the adverts on around lunch & teatime? To make you feel guilty when you tuck into your steak & chips,thats why!
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
Bunch of feckin doo-gooder boggy barstewards!Their own governments should get off their arrses & do something about it,not rely on handouts!
Ahhh....feel much better now!
Just spat my cornflakes all over my missus reading that!
ha ha ha ha!
 
#5


Poor Rupert. His hedge fund has helped bring down the financial market. He is down to his last three million and is considering having to cancel his golf membership.

For just £100K a month you could keep him in the manner in which he is accustomed. you dont have to do anything, just keep paying your income tax.

Just 100k a month, 100K a month......thats just 100K a month.

give now and he can service the Bentley and prevent him having to shop at Primark.
 
#6
spike7451 said:
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
You eat egg banjos at home? Don't you savour this delight for when you're on exercise? I bet you save all the rat packs and treat yourself when the missus can't be bothered to cook.
 
#7
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
spike7451 said:
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
You eat egg banjos at home? Don't you savour this delight for when you're on exercise? I bet you save all the rat packs and treat yourself when the missus can't be bothered to cook.
She cant cook period!She's a veggie!... :x
 
#8
At least you can change channels on the TV. The people who annoy me are those who wait at the exit of supermarkets and chase you back to your car begging for money for some obscure or vague cause, like 'help the children'. Sometimes I have nearly dropped the claret and fillet steak.
 
#9
spike7451 said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
spike7451 said:
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
You eat egg banjos at home? Don't you savour this delight for when you're on exercise? I bet you save all the rat packs and treat yourself when the missus can't be bothered to cook.
She cant cook period!She's a veggie!... :x
In that case, i've got some old rat packs you can have.
 
#10
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
spike7451 said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
spike7451 said:
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
You eat egg banjos at home? Don't you savour this delight for when you're on exercise? I bet you save all the rat packs and treat yourself when the missus can't be bothered to cook.
She cant cook period!She's a veggie!... :x
In that case, i've got some old rat packs you can have.
He doesn't need rat packs, he needs a new wife!

I've always said that people who walk 15 miles a day for clean water don't deserve any sympathy. In the timeless words of Judge Judy: "You don't get paid for being stupid." Move closer to the fcuking river you thick cnuts. The developed world is so developed because we all chose to live in sensible places with good resources. It's not rocket science, but it might one day lead you to such wizardry.
 
#11
Listening to the Live Aid song makes me laugh every year.

"Do they know it's Christmas time at all"??

Of course they fcuking do! Their production of Nike trainers, and adidas footballs doubles!
 
#12
If Africa and all these other third world contries actually put the many millions that we and other contries donate every year to good use, id imagine theoreticly that itd look like something like Dubai or miami, but no, every year we send more and more of our hard earnt cash into the back pockets of the governments, only so i can get three or four emails every day claiming someone ive never even heard of has died in a plane crash etc and for reasons unknown to me, there family has decided to give there inheritance away to me. All we need is your bank details and your home address, yeah fcuking right. All im sending them next year is a box containing the bog roll ive wiped my arrse with after a night on the town folllowed by a vindaloo. your hungry? your thirsty? like i give a fcuk
 
#13
And they ruin Christmas! Its like a quiz - what will little XYZ be eating today?

How the feck should I know, I'm not a mindreader?

And when the wildlife dogooders come on, well my head blows.

How can we stop these beastly people stop torturing donkeys/bears/dogs etc? When you actually suggest to them in the Pub the real answer i.e. carpet bombing followed by massive ground force incursion and bring the uncivilized scumbags back into the Empire (or extend the invtation to join if they weren't already past members) they look at you as if you are a crypto-fascist :twisted:
 
#14
I am too annoyed at these adverts. Anyone heard the Mitchell and Webb sketch about "Saving The Mad Bears"?

Had a Chugger [Charity-Mugger] at my door asking to Save the Children the other evening.
I asked them to leave.
 
#15
comedy dave said:
I am too annoyed at these adverts. Anyone heard the Mitchell and Webb sketch about "Saving The Mad Bears"?

Had a Chugger [Charity-Mugger] at my door asking to Save the Children the other evening. I asked them to leave.
You should have asked where they were drowning and then suggested a Police Community Support Officer could help them.
 
#16
BrunoNoMedals said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
spike7451 said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
spike7451 said:
Was just sitting down to a nice Bacon Egg Banjo when it came on,changed channel & within 20 seconds it was on that one as well!!!
You eat egg banjos at home? Don't you savour this delight for when you're on exercise? I bet you save all the rat packs and treat yourself when the missus can't be bothered to cook.
She cant cook period!She's a veggie!... :x
In that case, i've got some old rat packs you can have.
He doesn't need rat packs, he needs a new wife!

I've always said that people who walk 15 miles a day for clean water don't deserve any sympathy. In the timeless words of Judge Judy: "You don't get paid for being stupid." Move closer to the fcuking river you thick cnuts. The developed world is so developed because we all chose to live in sensible places with good resources. It's not rocket science, but it might one day lead you to such wizardry.
They do do that. We call them illegal immegrants and still complain :p
 
#17
And another thing,those cnuts who post two or three bin liners thru my feckin door every week looking for clothes!! Where do they think I live?In a feckin Oxfam shop!?Then they come to the door looking for the filled bag,even tho the empty one is still on the doormat!And give you that 'down the nose conescending look' when you answer the door.
cnuts!
 
#18
Whats the other line in that song , " there wont be snow in africa this christmas time" Bit hot for snow me thinks, but if it did snow they could use there kids as ski,s and they wont have to scrounge money of us to buy them
When i see this starving little scrouts on my tv , i find i have to protect my plate with a extra pointy fork to ward off straying hands coming out the tv and eating my steak and chips ( little barsteeerds)
Motorawy services do my head in as well cant even have a shit in piece
 

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#19
I keep looking at them but then I think.....okay, £5 a month to "Um Bongo" for clean water or £1 a month to Dogs Trust for a talking dog that writes me a letter.

No contest, give Fido the crayons and envelopes.
 
#20
spike7451 said:
And another thing,those cnuts who post two or three bin liners thru my feckin door every week looking for clothes!! Where do they think I live?In a feckin Oxfam shop!?Then they come to the door looking for the filled bag,even tho the empty one is still on the doormat!And give you that 'down the nose conescending look' when you answer the door.
cnuts!
I have solved this one at Castle Stella.

Fill said bag full of discarded food. For good measure put a dog egg or two in as well.

After 2 weeks they stop leaving the bags.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads