F*ck me we're famous

Finally my home town has something to be remotely famous for. I am led to believe that no other town has yet to produce a 64 year old shotgun wielding madman.Although as many visitors to Clacton on sea would agree the place looks like a set from mad max therefore this is hardly news.

Finally my home town has something to be remotely famous for. I am led to believe that no other town has yet to produce a 64 year old shotgun wielding madman.Although as many visitors to Clacton on sea would agree the place looks like a set from mad max therefore this is hardly news.
What's the relevance of the shotgun's age? ;-)

G

goatrutar

Is the council going to put up a sign at the entrance to your town?

"Welcome to Clacton, home of the gun toting nutter."

With all these fucking lunatics cutting about tooled up the last thing we need is for a shotgun ban, we need free shotguns handed out by friendly old ladies outside ASDA for us to protect ourselves with.
Most of these spineless shitheads wouldn't even think about arming themselves if there was a chance they'd end up being faced off by 2 orrible cunts in green kit shouting......prepare to move....move....keep low...lower you fucking maggot...move fast...enemy in open.......
Would also make the news slightly more exciting.
This is just my opinion if yours is different fuck off and don't burst my bubble....its ace living in my head.....free shotguns...Ha!!!

No staying power with todays geriatrics, Gazza had barely made up his shopping list before he'd blown his brains out
Hmmm...Gazza was a whole lotta use last time too!...:mrgreen:

I used to think Clacton was a nice place; a sea-side holiday town full of happy people. I even did a season there donkey's years ago when Butlins had a place there. But not anymore. Judging by the stuff that's been in the news in the last few months, the place has gone to the dogs. I hope that Walton and Frinton don't follow suit. Essex has very few bolt holes for a bit of P & Q as it is.

ugly

LE
Apparently PAFC fans were celebrating!
Forensics have also managed to find several bodies at the scene!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I went on holiday to Clacton in my flashy Hillman Hunter GL in 1986 with my then girlfriend.

One Friday night this middle aged chap knocked on the door of our classy caravan. The blokes from our caravan site were going for a fight with the blokes from another caravan site, did I fancy some?

I was overcome with joy, both at the friendly and unsolicited nature of the invitation and at how the community spirit still prevailed in little old Clacton.

I declined as I had had 3 pints of snakebite and was totally pissed. I was 18.

Well I for one think that we should regulate which nutters are allowed to keep weapons illegally, that way we could ensure that only the nutters in places we don't like get to have them...

...say for example Hull and whoever lives next door to Anthea Turner and that...!
I'd go with flamethrowers for Hull. Just to make certain that as much of the local pond life was eradicated as possible for the good of the gene pool.

Anthea Turner? Be honest, you know you would.

I went on holiday to Clacton in my flashy Hillman Hunter GL in 1986 with my then girlfriend.

One Friday night this middle aged chap knocked on the door of our classy caravan. The blokes from our caravan site were going for a fight with the blokes from another caravan site, did I fancy some?

I was overcome with joy, both at the friendly and unsolicited nature of the invitation and at how the community spirit still prevailed in little old Clacton.

I declined as I had had 3 pints of snakebite and was totally pissed. I was 18.
I take it didn't live more then 10 miles away as you were lucky to get there in a hillman, you could have said it was a hunter 1725GT to at least try and get some street cred !!

I take it didn't live more then 10 miles away as you were lucky to get there in a hillman, you could have said it was a hunter 1725GT to at least try and get some street cred !!
Enfield. As long as you kept the twin carbs lubed it was fine. My mate lived in that caravan for a few months even though it was illegal. On the night of the famous hurricanes it got blown over with him in it. He got out and went to the concrete shower block. It was full of other people living illegally in their holiday homes!

Oh how I loved the Hunter. My dream car was a purple Dolomite Sprint.