F-22 Raptor Makes Its European Debut — Video

Great video. Really nice narration as well. I went to RIAT this year, and was looking forward to this so much, I was so disappointed when it was cancelled. Great link again, thanks!

Z

Zarathustra

It was flying over my camp showing off and making lots of noise.

Very impressive though

Many thanks for that, Trippy! Great vid indeed. Although the bird doesn't seem to be able to do anything that a Mig 29 can't do, but that could just be my ignorance.

Anyway, cheers a bunch for taking the trouble to post the vid, Trippy.

MsG

I've never seen a Mig 29 do a J-turn on the vertical. Or the horizantal even, now I come to think about it. Looks like a very capable aircraft, I just wish the uneducated masses would realise that they should stop comparing it to the Typhoon!

I've never seen a Mig 29 do a J-turn on the vertical. Or the horizantal even, now I come to think about it. Looks like a very capable aircraft, I just wish the uneducated masses would realise that they should stop comparing it to the Typhoon!
So which is better the Raptor or the Typhoon?

spaz said:
So which is better the Raptor or the Typhoon?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

tiger stacker said:
Ask the RAF chaps who get to go Red Flag? out near Las Vegas :idea:
Oi! As a taxpayer for the full development cycle of Tyfool (and likely the next ten generations), I demand an opinion. Is it worth a w*nk when Raptorised?