Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Builds F-16CJ 1/32 Viper

Daz

LE
It's already taken longer than the real thing. I'm targeting Christmas while resisting the temptation to start anything else from the stash.
Which Christmas??

PFGEN

GCM
That looks pretty accurate to me. Touch in the non-white bits with yellow primer for that truly authentic squadron line swine gash job look. Oh... it's not a Tonka is it?
Just as grubby until something needs changed out. Same effect needed for the panels that are opened regularly.

Daz

LE
And while thinking through the undercarriage fit this happened!

View attachment 519000

Fcuk !! I'd been careful while removing the flash and exhaust marks, obviously not careful enough. The only way I can think of solving this is trying to drill out the centres and trying to fit a pin. I doubt soldering is a good idea. Who at Tamiya thought that soft metal was a good idea, ye cheap skate fekkers!! Hannants has a replacement for a Hasegawa F16 which might work but needs quite a bit of work. Certainly cheaper than a new kit.
Just get the replacement set, had the same thing with the Heinkel He 162

PFGEN

GCM
Which Christmas??

I had hoped nobody would ask that in the way when the police ask about the body under the patio and the only answer you have for them is "I hoped we could just overlook that".

Unless I can solve some of the problems I might have to fit in a Spit first.

Daz

LE
I had hoped nobody would ask that in the way when the police ask about the body under the patio and the only answer you have for them is "I hoped we could just overlook that".

Unless I can solve some of the problems I might have to fit in a Spit first.
Look on the bright side, it will be finished before my U-Boat

Latest Threads