Fáilte

Welcome to the new Irish Board.

In your own time, carry on!

Why?

I thought the 'British Army Rumour Service' was sufficient....

(The clue was in the title of the site)

..or can we have an 'England' forum too. Nothing like a bit of divisiveness, eh.

GordonBrown said:
Why?

..or can we have an 'England' forum too. Nothing like a bit of divisiveness, eh.
maybe we could have regional boards instead?

Could we have some for people with different coloured eyes as well.

GordonBrown said:
Why?

Wah. Nice try though.

"felcher"?! Thats disgusting. Croppy papist bastids must die!

Why would we want to have regional boards?

I joined the British Army, I dont know about you.

Purple_Flash said:
Welcome to the new Irish Board.

In your own time, carry on!
Biffo's-what's the point of them?

And Dubs whilst I'm at it! ;)

What good has ever come out of Ireland ? Full of paedo priests and retarded livestock

Good CO said:
GordonBrown said:
Why?

Wah. Nice try though.
eh?

Its a shite idea and I am surprised it has come to fruition.

So you do actually consider Ireland to be a part of the UK, as England etc., - therefore 'regional'?

MODS with admin rights..................not too far removed from officers with maps.

Glad my grandfolks left it. And they were priviledged prod landowners. A whole country full up with sh ite

Flagrantviolator said:
What good has ever come out of Ireland ? Full of paedo priests and retarded livestock
Well for a start, 173 VC Winners....

Ireland is part of the British Isles. What is the facking point of this? Sorry if I am missing something!

Is that Venereal Crabs or Voracious Croppies?

Now I understand GordonBrown - it's by geographical feature rather than nationality that we should do these forums. What a fool I was. The "everything west of the urals" and "everything east of the urals" on the way shortly.

ha ha ha ha ha....cnut.

So, why do you want an IRELAND forum? Seems a bit sad to me on the BRFITISH ARMY RUMOUR SERVICE website. Should we have a porridge wog forum too and an english barstad forum too.....is that where the site management are going?

Its a cock idea.

Good CO said:
Now I understand GordonBrown - it's by geographical feature rather than nationality that we should do these forums. What a fool I was. The "everything west of the urals" and "everything east of the urals" on the way shortly.
ooh ooh, great idea, good CO,......can we have a Fijian site too....

Admit it, you have been sniffing glue all afternoon!

Well originally being from South Africa I think its a good idea ( my opinion ) but why a USA one? I understand the rest being Commonwealth and Ireland being well Ireland but why a US one?

Latest Threads