eyes

i dont wear glasses me eyesight aint great tho if i dont do well on the eyetest at selection will i get failed or just perscribed glasses

I discovered recently you don't have to read every word anyway just a percentage.

Don't worry about it you will just become another speccy tw@t if it's bad enough.

But you could never look as bad as the USMC with their big Joe 90 glasses on. ;-)

dingerr said:
But you could never look as bad as the USMC with their big Joe 90 glasses on. ;-)
The issued specs i had to wear during my 1st time in basic, they were bloody Joe 90 glasses, had to wear them as soon as they were issued, looked bloody awful

Get your eyes checked and you will get paperwork from careers office for optician to fill out on your initial RG8 medical paperwork. If you get down to selection they will then let you know what jobs you can go for after your medical. Some jobs you cant do if eye sight isnt good enough or your colourblind but the SMO/PSO will let you know. If youve got glasses dont forget to take them down to selection.

Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RRBBaby The Intelligence Cell 4
1 Army Reserve 13
S Army Reserve 11