EYEBALL ORDER OF MARCH?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Jan 23, 2008.

?
  1. CHEBS THEN ARSE EVERY TIME!

52.8%
  2. ARSE THEN CHEBS EVERY TIME!

41.1%
  3. I LIKE TRAINS ME! I COLLECT THE NUMBERS.

2.5%
  4. I'M GAY ME! PERSONALITY IS WHAT COUNTS>

3.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I get dizzy myself as I can't make my mind up. My eyes rattle up and down in my head like Madonnas love eggs! I'm prepared to go with the majority so help me out lads!

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

For me it has to be Chebs. That was the initial attraction to Mrs B&T, a pair of medium to large, firm Chebs staring at me. It's a pity they don't last like that, now they are like a Spaniels ears, but hey ho I have the memories. (Temptation to say mammories resisted)

3. If you want to weigh up any of the wimmin from this site, you're gonna need one of these.

[​IMG]

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Am I the only one who checks the camel-toe?

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Only for a sniff test!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm not sure how far I'd get intriducing myself to a bint by burying my face in her crotch . . . wait a minute . . . :twisted:

7. Ive voted Arse first then chebs.
    Checking out the arse first isa far better indicator of what a woman is like.
    Is she too fat?
    Does she have a wobbly arse (not always a bad thing)
    Is it a nice firm peachy arse (slim build, excercises)
    does her flabby thighs make her arse all look all mishapen (again indicating too fat)
    Can you see her big granny pants through whatever she is wearing
    (no self esteem, no self respect and probably on her period so your sh!t out of luck anyway)

But that is being really fussy. Normally its just, Female? Check. Pulse? Not too bothered as long as they are still moist.

8. I'm reliably informed by one 'in the know' i.e a blerk, that you should be checking out 'the bridge'. This apparently is the gap at the top of the thighs! The wider 'the bridge' the filthier the bord it seems! Which doesn't say much for Posh Spice 8O

maybe having sweaty,overlapping,red raw thighs is where I'm going wrong!! :?

9. It depends on the attire, tight jeans - arrse, miniskirt legs and arrse, strapy top - chebs, 1530 hrs - do sixth formers at that school still wear uniform and why isn't it raining when they're only wearing white blouses... :roll:

Who in their right mind checks personality? After all, that changes the second they call you their partner/say I do and is subject to the side effects of chocolate, shoe shopping and bleeding for 4 days a month without dying!

Snakes with t!ts the lot of them! If only sheep could cook and earn 3/4 of the wage a bloke does!

10. There could be something in this, the crack whores in Dortmund on Ravensburgerstrasse have all got the Tyne Bridge between their thighs. They are all real mingers! Errr... So I've been told!

Is that my dirty mac?

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

"The wide the bridge"?

So, that's bascially checking out the camels-toe isn't it?

I check that out first because I find that the 'bumper' is quite good for getting orf as it were. Not only that, if she has decent, full flaps, one's Major will be caressed all the more.

I find that there's nothing worse than getting down amongst it, and there's nothing there but a simple gash, or worse, a weeks worth of lettuce hanging out.

Full, firmish, engorged flaps - that's what I look for, followed closely by a nice rack, again, gorged, firm, not overly large, and yes, at the back end, a decent, firm, pert arrse.

If all those boxes are ticked, I then check out the mouth - must have CSL's.

12. I usually check to see if the parents are out first.

13. Face first, then down to the ankles and work my way up.

Slowly and lingeringly, causing them to tingle with self-consciousness as my gaze caresses their most intimate areas.

14. That might do for the ones who can crack an 18 minute BFT, but the hook on the above is way under specced for the rest mate. Don't fcuk about, roll 'em on to this.

[​IMG]

15. Keep on, I'm nearly there!