• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

EYEBALL ORDER OF MARCH?

IN WHICH ORDER DO YOU WEIGH UP TOTTY?

  • CHEBS THEN ARSE EVERY TIME!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ARSE THEN CHEBS EVERY TIME!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LIKE TRAINS ME! I COLLECT THE NUMBERS.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'M GAY ME! PERSONALITY IS WHAT COUNTS>

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
I get dizzy myself as I can't make my mind up. My eyes rattle up and down in my head like Madonnas love eggs! I'm prepared to go with the majority so help me out lads!
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#2
For me it has to be Chebs. That was the initial attraction to Mrs B&T, a pair of medium to large, firm Chebs staring at me. It's a pity they don't last like that, now they are like a Spaniels ears, but hey ho I have the memories. (Temptation to say mammories resisted)
 
#7
Ive voted Arse first then chebs.
Checking out the arse first isa far better indicator of what a woman is like.
Is she too fat?
Does she have a wobbly arse (not always a bad thing)
Is it a nice firm peachy arse (slim build, excercises)
does her flabby thighs make her arse all look all mishapen (again indicating too fat)
Can you see her big granny pants through whatever she is wearing
(no self esteem, no self respect and probably on her period so your sh!t out of luck anyway)

But that is being really fussy. Normally its just, Female? Check. Pulse? Not too bothered as long as they are still moist.
 
#8
I'm reliably informed by one 'in the know' i.e a blerk, that you should be checking out 'the bridge'. This apparently is the gap at the top of the thighs! The wider 'the bridge' the filthier the bord it seems! Which doesn't say much for Posh Spice 8O









maybe having sweaty,overlapping,red raw thighs is where I'm going wrong!! :?
 
#9
It depends on the attire, tight jeans - arrse, miniskirt legs and arrse, strapy top - chebs, 1530 hrs - do sixth formers at that school still wear uniform and why isn't it raining when they're only wearing white blouses... :roll:

Who in their right mind checks personality? After all, that changes the second they call you their partner/say I do and is subject to the side effects of chocolate, shoe shopping and bleeding for 4 days a month without dying!

Snakes with t!ts the lot of them! If only sheep could cook and earn 3/4 of the wage a bloke does!
 
#10
bigbird67 said:
I'm reliably informed by one 'in the know' i.e a blerk, that you should be checking out 'the bridge'. This apparently is the gap at the top of the thighs! The wider 'the bridge' the filthier the bord it seems! Which doesn't say much for Posh Spice 8O
maybe having sweaty,overlapping,red raw thighs is where I'm going wrong!! :?
There could be something in this, the crack whores in Dortmund on Ravensburgerstrasse have all got the Tyne Bridge between their thighs. They are all real mingers! Errr... So I've been told!

Is that my dirty mac?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
"The wide the bridge"?

So, that's bascially checking out the camels-toe isn't it?

I check that out first because I find that the 'bumper' is quite good for getting orf as it were. Not only that, if she has decent, full flaps, one's Major will be caressed all the more.

I find that there's nothing worse than getting down amongst it, and there's nothing there but a simple gash, or worse, a weeks worth of lettuce hanging out.

Full, firmish, engorged flaps - that's what I look for, followed closely by a nice rack, again, gorged, firm, not overly large, and yes, at the back end, a decent, firm, pert arrse.

If all those boxes are ticked, I then check out the mouth - must have CSL's.
 
#13
Face first, then down to the ankles and work my way up.

Slowly and lingeringly, causing them to tingle with self-consciousness as my gaze caresses their most intimate areas.
 
#14
sandmanfez said:
If you want to weigh up any of the wimmin from this site, you're gonna need one of these.

That might do for the ones who can crack an 18 minute BFT, but the hook on the above is way under specced for the rest mate. Don't fcuk about, roll 'em on to this.

 
#19
Biped said:
"The wide the bridge"?

So, that's bascially checking out the camels-toe isn't it?

I check that out first because I find that the 'bumper' is quite good for getting orf as it were. Not only that, if she has decent, full flaps, one's Major will be caressed all the more.

I find that there's nothing worse than getting down amongst it, and there's nothing there but a simple gash, or worse, a weeks worth of lettuce hanging out.

Full, firmish, engorged flaps - that's what I look for, followed closely by a nice rack, again, gorged, firm, not overly large, and yes, at the back end, a decent, firm, pert arrse.

If all those boxes are ticked, I then check out the mouth - must have CSL's.
Biped, you've really put some thought into this, haven't you?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#20
Uncivil_Servant said:
Biped said:
"The wide the bridge"?

So, that's bascially checking out the camels-toe isn't it?

I check that out first because I find that the 'bumper' is quite good for getting orf as it were. Not only that, if she has decent, full flaps, one's Major will be caressed all the more.

I find that there's nothing worse than getting down amongst it, and there's nothing there but a simple gash, or worse, a weeks worth of lettuce hanging out.

Full, firmish, engorged flaps - that's what I look for, followed closely by a nice rack, again, gorged, firm, not overly large, and yes, at the back end, a decent, firm, pert arrse.

If all those boxes are ticked, I then check out the mouth - must have CSL's.
Biped, you've really put some thought into this, haven't you?
I think of little else.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts