Eye weakness?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MacStab, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently been told that I need to wear glasses to read from now on.

Does this make me weak? Or does it make my eyes weak?

I tried shouting at them, ordering them to be better. All of the things I learnt from RSM's and PTI's over the years but they still refuse to function as they should.

Do I get the nerd specs or just squint for ever?

2. Just take a table spoon and gouge the fuckers out.

3. Poke them with pins, that'll learn em.

4. Being of the short sighted disorder myself, I am of the opinion that we are superior beings and manage to cope with one of the more acceptable faces of disabilty - no dribbling here,no siree! Everyone else are weak as they can't function without all their bits in perfect working order.
    Or it could be that we just wanked too hard, too soon.

5. And too often.

6. As long as yer can still spoach about in you'r lasses knicker draw I wouldn't worry.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The toilets? Yeah, sure. Just step through this door to your right. Here. I shall help you...

Fuck. Shit. I meant to say left. Not right. That is the open window. Sorry. Nice splatter pattern with your head there four eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. tape weights to your eyes, and do some lfits.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am in the same position went to opticians last week to be told that my eyesight had got worse and I now need variefocals.
    I had a moan about getting old and the optician said look on the bright side at least you are getting old that made me think.
    so I am now embracing life with new glasses bald head and wrinkles. :omg:

• Like Like x 1
  10. If yer get me some wire coat hangers and brown ale bottles I'll do the cunts on the cheap for yer.

11. Be vain...don't wear specs...squint and screw yer face up to see anything.....:thumleft:

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Take your time going down stairs. We have enough of an issue with piss stinking mumbling old farts being a burden on the tax payer without you crashing down the stairs and breaking a hip.

Stay at home and watch Countdown with your packet of Werthers you selfish old cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hearing aids? Hip replacement? No to both? Pssshhhh,kids today,mumble,mumble.

14. Stay at home listen you bloody halfwit Iv'e done my time and paid my my taxes so that mongs like you can rant at at will.
    if you don't like the smell get some ferbreeze and leave us older generation to our pensions which with a bit of Karma you won't get.

Ps don't like werthers. no piss stains and my stairlift works fine so jog on sonny

• Like Like x 2