eye test form

Got all my forms to fill in, but I need to get the opticians to fill out an eye form. Trouble is I did not get one in my pack. Is it a onesided form that I could print out myself if someone sends me it in doc or jpg format?

I can get one next week from the TA, but I would rather get one sooner, get it filled in and handed in next week. Any ideas chaps.
If its the FMed 79 then its double sided (get clever with a photocopier and you can make it look like the original anyway) I can send you an electronic copy on monday afternoon.
Thanks mate. That would be a help. I'm just eafer to get the process started now and dont want to hold it up. lol. One thing, I have a slight squint. Its not been a problem with driving and it wasn't a problem with getting in the police, could it be a problem with getting in the army?
Check in the stickies within 'joining up, regular' as standards are the same for TA and regs, look for jsp 346.

oh, and don't call me 'mate'....

luv and hugs, toppers the unreasonably violent.

Similar threads