Extremely large breasts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bollock-chops, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs Chops is now 32G, I do like large lady lumps. She is very depressed however, having recently turned 20 twice, I daren't say 4 with a zero after it, she doesnt like her chest dumplings.

Its a dilemma, I could quite happily cope with them the size of space hoppers if she just shuts the fuck up.

She would like breasts the size of lemons.

2. 32Gs, fuck me! I am sure the Dambusters dropped smaller ordnance than that. She must have a spine like the fucking Seven Bridge.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hmm. OK. Buy a rape van, an entrenching tool, a bag of leaves and, oh, say a blowtorch in case you get bored.

Or get...

450g/1lb chicken breasts, no skin or bone - cut into strips

1 egg white

2 tsp cornflour

good pinch salt

sesame oil

250ml/8fl oz groundnut oil

3 lemons, juice and zest

85ml/2fl oz chicken stock

1 tbsp sugar

1 tbsp light soy sauce

splash of dry sherry

1 clove garlic, crushed

1 red chilli, finely chopped

1 tsp cornflour or arrowroot - mixed with water

small bunch spring onions, shredded

seasoning

Preparation method

Combine the egg white, cornflour, salt, a little sesame oil and chicken in a bowl - stir to make sure the chicken is well coated. Leave for about 20 minutes.

Heat a wok until very hot, add some groundnut oil and heat until smoking. Remove from the heat and add the chicken - stir quickly to stop it from sticking and cook until the chicken turns white. Drain the chicken over a heatproof bowl, set the chicken to one side, allow the oil to cool and discard.

Wipe the wok clean and make the sauce. Add the stock, lemon juice, sugar, soy and dry sherry together with the garlic and chilli. Bring to the boil and whisk in the cornflour or arrowroot mixture. Simmer gently for a few moments and then add the chicken. Stir fry to make sure the chicken is well coated and heated through properly.

Add a little sesame oil as final seasoning and serve scattered with spring onions.

Eat the scran then murder the fat bitch (serving suggestion only)

4. Strange, I would like lemons the size of breasts. I like lemons. And breasts.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Now you see, this thread is crying out for pics of overly large breasted women.

Have you named them yet, perhaps "Hindenburg & Graf Zeppelin" or "Ganymede & Titan*

6. Agrreded to the pics as for names

Samson and Goliath

7. Pictures man, PICTURES!

Tell her you're e-mailing her pictures to a Breast Reduction surgeon. That'll shut her up.

8. Just don't let her get her hair cut or she'll be flatter than Julian Clary

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Me too. And I like chicken. But 32G? I'd walk away and get a job as a choir master.

10. can I volunteer to be the one that num's her breasts? Num Num Num

11. 32G means nothing to me. However a nice picture with something comparative (like a snooker ball) to give a sense of scale would be appreciated.
    I like them all, from small (but legal of course) through to anything that does not need more than two hands to caress. Beyond that I become confused and think I am back on the farm again.

And when I think about it, my youthful days on the farm were never too bad. There seemed to be adequate numbers of nubile young ladies very keen ( after a short period of coy reluctance) to have parts of their anatomy measured in "hands".
    Some seemed to believe (or were persuaded to believe) that such attention helped their development to film star vital statistics.
    Diana Dors anyone? (It was the early 1950's - old men may dream).

12. 32G tits are like Siamese twins joined at the ear.

13. my ex was a 32G as well. We were 21. Damn they were some pair.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Excellent LMFAOANPMA24A£